jimbob1998

Feb 25, 2020
Hi im having trouble with this quest I need to talk to Elsa but it's not letting me am I doing something wrong or is it bugged pls help!

1675307910418.png

1675307987838.png

1675307830682.png

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Makes me wonder about those that find this type of MC enjoyable.
I can only wonder about the dev's culture. I know the dev is not from the US. That much was made perfectly clear when the game started out.
To keep things... respectable (on a fap site. Go me!) Some eye openers came from the fact of how different cultures will advertise their movies. Seriously some will give the full plot as the ad. No teaser, just straight up tell you what happens.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
1675310915917.png

Oh my dear sweet woman, trust me, that is NOT something you would wanna wish (flashbacks on how much of a selfish asshole that's irredeemable the MC is, intensifies)

1675311403876.png

what was I even expecting 0% gentleman, 100% asshole even after sex lmao

jokes aside, my last bit of hope left for the dev is that the MC will somehow have an event where reality of how much of an asshole he is hits him so hard, he begins to change to a person worthy of all these wahmen. Being a pervert is one thing, being an asshole about it is another. Gee I wonder why it reminds me of someone

Thing is you can still be a dom in sex, be forceful a bit while not being an asshole. massaging the outer walls, the clit and the inner walls gently, picking up the pace, then going back slow again, can easily make a woman wet enough for your dick to be lubricated so you can enter easily, that's the whole point of foreplay. How good, sweet, gentle, dominant, submissive you are when it comes to foreplay, or the entire process of sex, every woman will remember that, even if you make her cum with your fingers or tongue? Yeah, they will remember that. Hell, even some of them will share or have a convo about it with their friends. But if you're gonna be an asshole who only cares about your own pleasure? Yeah you'll be remembered that way and that talk will be spread to not only one to two women, but it will keep on spreading. The goal of sex is for both you and your partner to have fun. Just because she can cum doesn't mean she's having fun. Orgasm is a natural body reaction. Yet the MC doesn't even bother doing or think about that. Or does the dev think that penetration is the only thing that can give a woman pleasure let alone making her cum? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: MCDom

J007ss

Apr 17, 2021
Edit: Updated the anti-anti-cheat for 0.18.5

As Venipa stated, that's what you need to do, and sadly all the previous anti-anti-cheat won't work, as the developer really added some more fun into this one. Still in the process of fixing the lines as cleanly as I can, but here's the changes (will update this with the full list and file once I've finished following the logic of the last bit).

Update: This should get rid of all the anti-cheat (and fix a bug), as far as I can tell. Feel free to make the following changes to Agent17-0.18.5-pc\game\script\Setting\function.rpy yourself, or just place the anti-anti-cheat.rpy file in the /game folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To install, click the file, and when it opens in a new tab. right click and save as (should save as anti-anti-cheat.rpy). From there, just place the patch in the /game folder from where you click on the games .exe to launch it.

With this installed, you can now use the dev console to change variables (like g_gold = 10000 to give yourself $10,000) or use a save editor without triggering the anti-cheat.

0.19 seems to be invalid. Can you update it?

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
0.19 seems to be invalid. Can you update it?
it still won't work. if the game detects you used a cheat mod let alone change the variables via console, it will give you a game over screen as the one I posted a few posts above. If you wanna use cheats you gotta use the coupon set by the dev which you can only get by paying at patreon

Reactions: Ballmena

J007ss

Apr 17, 2021
it still won't work. if the game detects you used a cheat mod let alone change the variables via console, it will give you a game over screen as the one I posted a few posts above. If you wanna use cheats you gotta use the coupon set by the dev which you can only get by paying at patreon
I see. Thank you.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
+J007ss

Nope, the patch works fine for me, I don't use the coupon codes (I can cheat everything I need :p), I wasn't joking earlier when I said I have never gotten that cheater screen.
Sounds like maybe you are cheating wrong, getting the wrong variables maybe?

Reactions: 9alwa

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
+J007ss

Nope, the patch works fine for me, I don't use the coupon codes (I can cheat everything I need :p), I wasn't joking earlier when I said I have never gotten that cheater screen.
nope, double checked everything

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
nope, double checked everything
Do you think the Cheat gods like me more than you?
maybe you should triple check then. Guessing you put the Anti-Anti-cheat patch in the wrong folder then

Last edited:

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
I see. Thank you.
Yes, it will work. That's what the anti-anti-cheat does, bypasses those checks so you can change variables with the console, and updating the anti-anti-cheat now.

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2022
+J007ss

Using the best coupon is simply faster than code cheating.

Reactions: Big Daddy
3.30 star(s) 141 Votes