kiet991

Feb 5, 2021
i play a few days in the game and save it to continue playing later but it seems back to day one and i lose my played data?

koliman

Apr 3, 2023
How can I use Gold bar? Can i have some fun with teacher? or step mom?
If you mean the gold bar at the spinning game at the nightclub, is just a big amount of dollars. Plus Teacher and step mom path are not ready yet. Stay tuned for new updates!

Keep it up op.!

IAmSpace

Apr 28, 2023
Yes but can't cheat, editing money is blocked xD

Then I won't play and I won't pay. I have removed this game. I don't and won't cheat against other players EVER, BUT I absolutely agree with and enjoy cheating against the computer because I like to play many different scenarios, strategies, and paths in the games I play. Therefore this game and it's developer are now on my blacklist until they stop this anti-cheating shit.

IAmSpace

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
Then I won't play and I won't pay. I have removed this game. I don't and won't cheat against other players EVER, BUT I absolutely agree with and enjoy cheating against the computer because I like to play many different scenarios, strategies, and paths in the games I play. Therefore this game and it's developer are now on my blacklist until they stop this anti-cheating shit.

IAmSpace
bro you're replying on a year-old message
an anti-anti-cheat has been made since then

• Haha
Reactions: Yomio

Su13n

Aug 12, 2021
I was mildly infuriated by the pseudo-incest so I tried making an incest-patch.
Sadly I'm neither a modder nor do I have any experience with Renpy to begin with, and even after 2 hours of trying to figure out how to overwrite translated dialogue I have no clue how to do so but I managed to change a few things about the mother, Dana and Chloe.

There aren't many dialogue lines during which their supposed step-relationship is mentioned anyway (only on the very first morning when they are introduced and maybe once or twice by someone else if I remember correctly).

So right now, their character descriptions call them "mother" and "little sister", Dana's and Chloe's age has been changed to "?" and I added two variables "age_chloe" and "age_dana" at the top of the .rpy so you can edit their age in notepad yourself.

I'm sharing it in case there's someone who wants to use it as well. Just place it into your /game directory.

Reactions: vilewe7570

Confused Dude

May 13, 2021
How can I "upgrade" Erica's "hearts"? I interact with her but nothing happens, is the bj the only thing you can do with her? (I'm talking "forgiveness" route)

Su13n

Aug 12, 2021
How can I "upgrade" Erica's "hearts"? I interact with her but nothing happens, is the bj the only thing you can do with her? (I'm talking "forgiveness" route)
I would REALLY like to know as well. Restarted the game because I thought it's glitched and even changed routes but there is no progress at all... Annoying as hell.

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes