colashop

Sep 11, 2018
so the last time i playes was in version 0.19/18 (i forgot) and now im ver 0.20 i try to use my old save, but i can't have sex with Ruby in her mansion even though i have 5 heart. how to fix it?

minhlx123

Jul 21, 2020
I couldn't find the book for the chrismast event in the book store anyone know other way to trigger the chrismast event

Yukii1212121

Jan 11, 2023
I couldn't find the book for the chrismast event in the book store anyone know other way to trigger the chrismast event
I couldn't buy the Christmas book either, but I already had it in my book collection. just check if you already have it in your inventory. open the backpack and click the stack of books icon at the top.

minhlx123

Jul 21, 2020
I couldn't buy the Christmas book either, but I already had it in my book collection. just check if you already have it in your inventory. open the backpack and click the stack of books icon at the top.
strange the last time I check it wasnt there welp thanks you regardless

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
did anything new really added to the game with this update or everything is still under development and have like 2-3 new scene with tons of grinding to do
last update christmas event the ratio of grind/scene was like 25 to 1

-btw i checked the last 10 pages haven't seen the compressed version is anyone going to do it ?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
okay but did you play the new update can you tell me about the other thing
ion really need a compress vr if game isn't progressing
Dude if I had an answer to the rest of your post I'd have given it already, I've not played the latest update, and don't plan too (I tend to play every other release in the hopes a decent amount of content will build or enough time has past for me to forget what I've already played so it feels new).
I expect this game will be WIP for a very, very long time, the Dev seems to be trying to build a true sandbox and is focused on decent animations, both things take a lot of time so don't expect massive leaps in content with each update.
I don't know about grind, I tend to cheat past any of that :p
I know nothing of VR, and don't plan to until it's at a holodeck standard :cautious:

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes