miedi

Mar 12, 2021
how do we fix it because some one got past it by the looks of the post above mine
Everything is as it should be, this is not a bug, screenshots from version 0.9. in 0.10 there is no this content yet, though I don't know why.

Aug 22, 2017
He really needs to update the changelog. It may be version 10 of the game, but content wise we're back to a demo at best. There's enough content for about 10 minutes of actual game and the rest of it is just grinding money to be able to see that content.

Reactions: Tiasung

runz

Mar 3, 2018
you go to the console where you would normally type in the money command, and instead of usigg ng the old one, type in the command I said, change the x to a number and hit enter
can you share your saves with money? i cant figure it out

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
It seems I'm one version too late to play this game. This version is a striped down remake while all the good stuff was in the previous versions. Who knows, two years from now it might reach it's predecessor.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Looks like dev has both a "Game" folder and a "game" folder in at least the win/linux download. I'm not sure if this was intentional because the Game folder has fonts and a cache subfolder while game has the usual annoying rpa archive(s).

I don't remember if NTFS on winders will create both folders when extracting and then do its usual thing of ignoring case when looking for files. I haven't finished looking for the usual bullshit tactics devs use to crapify the user experience so don't know what this sort of thing does on Linux and other case sensitive platforms. I'm guessing Renpy will look for stuff in both.

Looks like I just answered my own question since this sucker barfs looking for its fonts.

Code:
    raise Exception("Could not find font {0!r}.".format(orig_fn))
Exception: Could not find font u'NanumGothic.ttf'.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not find font u'NanumGothic.ttf'.
I shoved everything in Game under game to get things working.

Hoplow73

Dec 10, 2020
This is really dumb. Since they rewrote the whole game why isn't in it's own thread since it's a new game. Versions are wrong since that content isn't in game and old saves don't work. Makes it seem like a continuation but it's not. The new character models look really crappy and some of them look shiny and plastic. Too bad the dev destroyed the game. It's already deleted.

3.30 star(s) 139 Votes