Grim_son

Dec 11, 2020
Ok, it's a shame that there isn't much ... and there is hardly anything her.
But what other say that it looks worse I don't think so, it also looks a little tidier.
But is there a lot of things that simple not there, you don't even have gifts. Or need them because you can't make anyone angry.

What is very strange is that the only thing that goes on are side quests(girl in the cafe)...

The 09 version is 617MB, the 10 version 4 is 490MB.
Where the hell is everything, that stuff wasn't in the 127MB.

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
Ok, it's a shame that there isn't much ... and there is hardly anything her.
But what other say that it looks worse I don't think so, it also looks a little tidier.
But is there a lot of things that simple not there, you don't even have gifts. Or need them because you can't make anyone angry.

What is very strange is that the only thing that goes on are side quests(girl in the cafe)...

The 09 version is 617MB, the 10 version 4 is 490MB.
Where the hell is everything, that stuff wasn't in the 127MB.
My guess is 400MB graphics and 90MB content. The other version probably had 50/50 split between content and graphics.

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Changelog says all then missing content will be back in the next update so until then I guess we just...wait? :unsure:

CACACAQ

Mar 21, 2018
Agent 0.09
Mega

Anonfile

Acupfile

Currently, I don't think it is a bad update. Some characters have better figures and more rational responses. I fairly expect the next update, which I think will come out soon?

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
After completing the first 3 investigations, but especially the moon one remains in a loop, I cannot move forward after I ask him about the condom and find out that he works in a brothel, he does not give me options to ask him anything. about learning to massage, you can't either. what do i do?

When I have to ask Luna about prostitution, she just lets me talk to her about keeping a secret, what do you do?

Last edited:

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Does anyone have a video on how to activate the console? Grinding is a disaster, I tried the link that they left before but I can't activate the console they mention, I put the bait, I activate the command console, and then I open the game trying to open with shift + d / 0, ctre + shift d / 0 and nothing, I don't know what to try anymore.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
I remember the game was made of unity? Why the developer suddenly change it to renpy?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
After completing the first 3 investigations, but especially the moon one remains in a loop, I cannot move forward after I ask him about the condom and find out that he works in a brothel, he does not give me options to ask him anything. about learning to massage, you can't either. what do i do?

When I have to ask Luna about prostitution, she just lets me talk to her about keeping a secret, what do you do?
It's been a long while, but I remember there being a bug that loops Luna's dialogue. It triggers once you agree for a study session with Ruby and one other girl. Perhaps that is your issue.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The characters are all rebuild, some are better but some are not.
I think the old erica is better as more bitcher in the old one?
The new mom and teacher is also better than the old one, never like the old one.
Amelia is all renew, both version are great but I like the hair style of the old version.
Aria I think is the new character? Can't remember her in the old version.
It is sad that the sales of the store in old version are all gone except Anna.
The computer error code still show on the screen even after you are not playing computer. Also, the image of Dana door d1-3 are missing. Besides, there is a error code after you give Amelia the dress but don't have enough money. Moreover, if you click the dirty point on the dishes or in the toilet sometimes there will be a error code occur. After that, the photo of Aria and Ophelia are the same.
Still hard to earn money, it is exhausted to wash dishes, pick money on the floor and clean toilet everyday, for me it is just some stupid trick that expand the playhour in a boring way.
By the way, as it is make in renpy now, can anyone make the incest patch for this game? I think it is easier than making the patch in unity.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
3.30 star(s) 141 Votes