cekar

Sep 27, 2020
Czy ktoś ma film o tym jak aktywować konsolę? Grindowanie to katastrofa, próbowałem linku, który zostawili wcześniej, ale nie mogę aktywować konsoli, o której wspominają, wkładam przynętę, aktywuję konsolę poleceń, a następnie otwieram grę próbując otworzyć z shift + d / 0, ctre + shift d / 0 i nic, nie wiem już, czego spróbować.
Rozpakuj Unren w grze, w której znajduje się plik .exe, otwórz idź, a następnie kliknij 3, zamknij, uruchom grę, a następnie w + O, konsola otworzy się. Szift+O

NovaHunter4725

Nov 28, 2020
View attachment 976273

Overview:
Sex life at Hexa school full of beauties
You play as a Nerd who found a damaged cellphone after a nearby accident and make a decision to take it from the scene. After that you get a call to the found cellphone from a `Agent17` who follows any order given.
NTR is avoidable

Thread Updated: 2021-08-24
Release Date: 2020-08-21
Developer: Hexat1il -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Other: COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 976435 View attachment 976424 View attachment 976276 View attachment 976423 View attachment 976290 View attachment 976427 View attachment 976291 View attachment 976292 View attachment 976293 View attachment 976307 View attachment 976315 View attachment 976329 View attachment 976330 View attachment 976352 View attachment 976355 View attachment 976417 View attachment 976418 View attachment 976419 View attachment 976420 View attachment 976421 View attachment 976422 View attachment 976425 View attachment 976426 View attachment 976429 View attachment 976430 View attachment 976431 View attachment 976432 View attachment 976433 View attachment 976434 View attachment 976428
amazing comeback

Reactions: Genis

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Is it easy to avoid NTR?

Also, I'm also not a fan of blackmail, female domination, male domination, prostitution (if it's about turning LIs into prostitutes, mainly). Is there a lot of this? Could it be avoided?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Is it easy to avoid NTR?

Also, I'm also not a fan of blackmail, female domination, male domination, prostitution (if it's about turning LIs into prostitutes, mainly). Is there a lot of this? Could it be avoided?
Far as I remember back before the recently updated version.
And yeah, I'd say there's a lot of blackmail and male domination, seeing as how the main character is pretty much a scumbag who coerces people into sex. That's not to say that the majority of the scenes involve the main character doing this - and sometimes you get a glimpse of humanity in him - but the main character being a scumbag with an Agent on speed dial is the overall theme.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Far as I remember back before the recently updated version.
And yeah, I'd say there's a lot of blackmail and male domination, seeing as how the main character is pretty much a scumbag who coerces people into sex. That's not to say that the majority of the scenes involve the main character doing this - and sometimes you get a glimpse of humanity in him - but the main character being a scumbag with an Agent on speed dial is the overall theme.
I guess I'll pass the game. I don't like your description of the MC.

I wish the developer luck. But I've already put the game on my ignore list.

Reactions: Beyo

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
First of all thanks for new update and remake. Remake looks decent enough and im pretty much happy with it. But this update i wasnt happy with someting lot more important than renders... I dont know you are using machine or someting but this update english translete was so bad... I'm not native either but even i got hard time to understand dialogues and vice versa... So please for next update get help from someone for english translete: believe me its more important then anyting you can do.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Am I correct that in the remade version the only real progress that can be made is with Amelia?
Is there any point in doing the agent missions after all the character missions are done? The others seem to just push various agent points around, some up, some down, with no sign that you can max them all out.

I really like the concept of the game. I enjoy a good romantic game but I also enjoy something like this where the MC is basically a bad person who is going to use the tool he's found to take advantage of people. I particularly like the Erica story.

Things I think the game needs to be a little better:
  • skip time button; this may be less important once the removed content is restored, but right now since it seems I can only do something with Amelia and only once per day, I have to repeat the Erica blowjob scene (not too upset about this, it's fun to think of her being forced to suck the MC's cock every day when she hates it so much) and the "watch tv with your sister" scene (which can't go further until massage lessons are added,) then give the agent a mission, then sleep.
  • better ways to earn money; to proceed with Amelia costs a lot of money but it's tedious to earn money - you get very little for doing chores at home, and the implementation of those chores is annoying; this is a common thing sandbox games get wrong.
  • the puzzles on the computer - at first I thought they were horribly buggy because I'd try to pick up a piece and it wouldn't move; so I try another, and another, and finally one moves and I'm dragging it into position and it stops moving and I start again trying to get any piece to move; then I realised that you have to pick them up and move them slowly; I get having to go slow to undress and do things with Dana; it should not be necessary for the puzzles, and makes them also a tedious way to get money; then, once the computer breaks I couldn't get the error to disappear from the game screen - I loaded a previous save and gave up on the puzzles; it was at this point I gave up trying to earn money and started cheating.
  • I found it odd that Dana mentions the next day about you cumming in her mouth (though she doesn't know that's what happened) but if you cum on her face, nothing; maybe this is a consequence of the remake.
These criticisms aside, I am excited to see the game once the old content is restored.

Kuroke

Mar 2, 2018
Am I correct that in the remade version the only real progress that can be made is with Amelia?
Is there any point in doing the agent missions after all the character missions are done? The others seem to just push various agent points around, some up, some down, with no sign that you can max them all out.

I really like the concept of the game. I enjoy a good romantic game but I also enjoy something like this where the MC is basically a bad person who is going to use the tool he's found to take advantage of people. I particularly like the Erica story.

• skip time button; this may be less important once the removed content is restored, but right now since it seems I can only do something with Amelia and only once per day, I have to repeat the Erica blowjob scene (not too upset about this, it's fun to think of her being forced to suck the MC's cock every day when she hates it so much) and the "watch tv with your sister" scene (which can't go further until massage lessons are added,) then give the agent a mission, then sleep.
  • better ways to earn money; to proceed with Amelia costs a lot of money but it's tedious to earn money - you get very little for doing chores at home, and the implementation of those chores is annoying; this is a common thing sandbox games get wrong.
  • the puzzles on the computer - at first I thought they were horribly buggy because I'd try to pick up a piece and it wouldn't move; so I try another, and another, and finally one moves and I'm dragging it into position and it stops moving and I start again trying to get any piece to move; then I realised that you have to pick them up and move them slowly; I get having to go slow to undress and do things with Dana; it should not be necessary for the puzzles, and makes them also a tedious way to get money; then, once the computer breaks I couldn't get the error to disappear from the game screen - I loaded a previous save and gave up on the puzzles; it was at this point I gave up trying to earn money and started cheating.
  • I found it odd that Dana mentions the next day about you cumming in her mouth (though she doesn't know that's what happened) but if you cum on her face, nothing; maybe this is a consequence of the remake.
These criticisms aside, I am excited to see the game once the old content is restored.
You left click once on the puzzle piece, move it into position, then left click it again to drop it. I'm guessing the reason you were having so much trouble with it is because you were holding down left click instead of just clicking it once to make the piece stick to the mouse cursor.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
You left click once on the puzzle piece, move it into position, then left click it again to drop it. I'm guessing the reason you were having so much trouble with it is because you were holding down left click instead of just clicking it once to make the piece stick to the mouse cursor.
That works, thanks. It still glitches sometimes if I move too fast after picking up a piece but it's better.
Very bad design choice, imo. That's not how computers work. At least not any I've used in the last 25+ years. Without instructions or some kind person (thanks again) telling the player this is different, how are we to know?

Fadelius

Jul 16, 2020
The game is being rewritten, those things are all things that had been done in previous versions, but have not made it into the re-write yet. The image assets are still there, but the code for those events are not present in this version.

Reactions: hamvuiwa

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017

when you cum on her mouth she opens her eyes and see you, when you cum on her face she doesn't open her eyes lol

3.30 star(s) 139 Votes