Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
the old blonde bombshell teacher was better in my opinion.

dont remember much aside from that. the game is really laggy right now though. or maybe thats just me

Fadelius

Jul 16, 2020
i

im just a android user:)
Ah, I am not sure how to enter the console on the android version. The code I listed does work, but it has to be input through the console. I'll work on getting a fresh save at the start with all the money you should need and post it.

Fadelius

Jul 16, 2020
i

im just a android user:)

Slot 1 save with more gold than you will need at the start of the game before you pick a name and persistent save from my game having gone through all the choices available so far. Just drop them in your saves folder and overwrite the ones that are there. Not sure how to do that on android, but since you asked for a save before I am sure you know how to do that.

Reactions: longjohngold

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
When I have to ask Luna about prostitution, she just lets me talk to her about keeping a secret, what do you do?
got the same bug, tried to look in save file, but #"¤"#¤ it is flooded, there are like thousands of lines for every girl
have to scroll for ages and you still might not know what value to change....

I can only assume the game is this complicated because it used another engine before? I dont think I have ever seen another renpy game use this much code.....like i searched for the value of 46 as my current money at that time and it found 57 results
Tried with 6 later and I got over 500 results, tried a name and got almost 900 results lol

if someone just copied and paste each line in this game for 8h day every day, I think it would take them 3 years :p

im also stuck Luna who only ask about me keeping the secret and with getting more cock rings for the BJ street girl and the dress is missing in the gift shop that you are going to buy for the coffee shop girl

Client

Jul 2, 2020
I hope next update will better go to 0.9 last story, and and message dana will make her want sex wkkwkw

runz

Mar 3, 2018
Google Drive

Slot 1 save with more gold than you will need at the start of the game before you pick a name and persistent save from my game having gone through all the choices available so far. Just drop them in your saves folder and overwrite the ones that are there. Not sure how to do that on android, but since you asked for a save before I am sure you know how to do that.
thanks man

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Well... this was terrible.

I started off with low expectations and was really pleasantly surprised, the renders were pretty good the little sister was cute... but basically everything is tagged as "not implemented"... but what really got me peeved was that you can't add money with a save editor as the dev seems to have purposefully put in a check to reduce your balance to 0 if you do, I guess he really likes making people clean dishes, toilets, and baths (I mean it's 0 stars for being such a dick right there)... all the "minigames" were annoying too, it's not like it's hard to click slowly and not fill up some bar, but it sure does waste the player's time pointlessly.

Judging from the comments here it seems like most of the stuff in the screenshots was from a previous version and now isn't in there... so yeah.

Game is a little sluggish too so I'm guessing it's messily coded... badly made things I can forgive, but deliberately trying to make players have an annoying experience I can't at all, haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: bryonsmothers3DX

Fadelius

Jul 16, 2020
Well... this was terrible.

I started off with low expectations and was really pleasantly surprised, the renders were pretty good the little sister was cute... but basically everything is tagged as "not implemented"... but what really got me peeved was that you can't add money with a save editor as the dev seems to have purposefully put in a check to reduce your balance to 0 if you do, I guess he really likes making people clean dishes, toilets, and baths (I mean it's 0 stars for being such a dick right there)...

Judging from the comments here it seems like most of the stuff in the screenshots was from a previous version and now isn't in there... so yeah.
If you can access the console, use the command "$PutGold(x)" without the quotes and where x is how much money you want to add. There is a script running in the background that checks to see if your money has changed without calling on the script that adds to the money variable. the putgold command calls the script that adds money to your total and is the same script that the game calls when you do something that earns you money.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
The muscular mom's gone, the game is too heavy to touch. Unlike the previous version. I hate change. Its consume alot of my time

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
If you can access the console, use the command "$PutGold(x)" without the quotes and where x is how much money you want to add. There is a script running in the background that checks to see if your money has changed without calling on the script that adds to the money variable. the putgold command calls the script that adds money to your total and is the same script that the game calls when you do something that earns you money.
Thanks, I ended up starting over with a save (yours I think) that had ton of gold... and glad I did, not because there was anything worth seeing, but just because there was more and more bits that required money so glad I stopped even trying to grind it up... it's such a useless and actively annoying thing to add in... if people are trying to cheat money in your game then that doesn't mean stop them, it means the game is poorly designed.

Though replaying it just made me aware of how boring I found the bits when you were undressing the sister and had to just click, wait, repeat 20 times.

Reactions: Fadelius

Fadelius

Jul 16, 2020
Thanks, I ended up starting over with a save (yours I think) that had ton of gold... and glad I did, not because there was anything worth seeing, but just because there was more and more bits that required money so glad I stopped even trying to grind it up... it's such a useless and actively annoying thing to add in... if people are trying to cheat money in your game then that doesn't mean stop them, it means the game is poorly designed.

Though replaying it just made me aware of how boring I found the bits when you were undressing the sister and had to just click, wait, repeat 20 times.
Yep that was mine. Not familiar enough with android to explain how to access the console, so I made that for people that can't access it.

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021
Now I'm really stuck, no amount of restarts or reinstalls or deleting persistent files gets me past this point.. that's it, pack your bags and go home. Screenshot (3).png

Reactions: hamvuiwa

kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017
Google Drive

What cheat code to can get money

3.30 star(s) 139 Votes