Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN
Your compressed not good
Exception: Could not load from archive script/ActorScript/agent17.rpyc
View attachment traceback.txt

Reactions: destus

Tester27

May 28, 2018
Its a bugged version theres a ton of errors.
I just played just to see kinda what to expect.
I wonder what to do with Sakura blue key card, it says something about Hexatail, weird
Go to the sticker shop at late night and use the blue card on the android. It's just a little bonus from HEXATAIL detailing the future of Sakura's route.

edward11222

Jun 8, 2020
Did I miss something? Why do the MC and Queen know nothing about each other in this update? Did they just come back from the Christmas Event together?

Reactions: Hentai7777

phanvu

Jul 6, 2017
Sakura is the best thrilling route in this game so far, and then they tell me her route is stuck, cannot be fit with hold story.-. Can some one give me hope please?

Reactions: ImNotThatStupid

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
Well. this was a waste of download time.
many bugs this version have. altho it looks like a test version.
The language translations needs to be completed. a lot of the text is in japanees or something. who knows what language this weird alphabet is.

I have been developing for years embedded systems. my native language is not English but ALL code, comments and documentation is written in English.
Makes me wounder a bit, when you develop a game why isn't English the primary language even if its not your native language?

And whats really new? Sakura and ?
I gave up after a while as it i saw nothing realy new stuff. Its the same repative actions all over again. teasing, handjobs etc. BORING,,,
Quest list has several tasks but they don't update when done..

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes