ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
Hmm...yeah if ya'll are considering to play this update, I'd rather wait another week or so for the proper release if I were you.
It's not that the game is unplayable, it's just annoying to play in it's current state.

Reactions: KiraJames

Etro16

Jul 22, 2019
I didn't understand, why developer put Vietnamese, Thailand & German language for this game? I didn't being racist, Do not feel offended. I only understand if the dev put Chinese language, Korea or Japan. It's is because Patreon supporters or what?

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

veryhugefrostbite

Oct 16, 2020
I didn't understand, why developer put Vietnamese, Thailand & German language for this game? I didn't being racist, Do not feel offended. I only understand if the dev put Chinese language, Korea or Japan. It's is because Patreon supporters or what?
iirc just voluntary work or they get paid a bit

Reactions: Etro16

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Damn this version really was buggy, the last version was also buggy but this one takes the cake.
You can no longer get free money from selling panties to the stalker fat guy. How do you even fuck that up.
I hate sandbox games already, but this dev actually makes me hate it even more. Maybe I should just not try to play this game until it's done in maybe 15 years with the rate it gets updates and the size of them.
Edit: More bugs; When you progress Sakuras route and she dies and you wake up in the bath a few other routes reset and break teacher, ophelia and Amelia for example.
You also sometimes randomly use items from your backpack for no reason after doing different things that doesn't consume them.

Last edited:

MikeLP

Jan 28, 2021
Agent17-0.21.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Any Android link?

Reactions: Raizelius

foxy012

Apr 19, 2020
do you guys also get loads of scripterrors?
I can ignore most of them but not all and therefor my progress is blocked

Reactions: HUNUTAN

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I don't think you can.
do you guys also get loads of scripterrors?
I can ignore most of them but not all and therefor my progress is blocked
None that hinder progress but I have 3 routes broken in my save thanks to this update, sure when a proper update where the dev claims there are no bugs I'll load an earlier save that hopefully works.
but yeah Amelia route broke this update, teacher route broke and Ophelias short route reset as well.
How to complete Amelia`s weird requests with 30$? Watch her panties or kiss her? No progress after this choises
her route broke in this update.

Reactions: sabo93

tidu0650

Jan 15, 2019
Tôi không hiểu, tại sao nhà phát triển lại đặt ngôn ngữ tiếng Việt, tiếng Thái và tiếng Đức cho trò chơi này? Tôi không phân biệt chủng tộc, Đừng cảm thấy bị xúc phạm. Tôi chỉ hiểu nếu nhà phát triển đặt ngôn ngữ Trung Quốc, Hàn Quốc hoặc Nhật Bản. Đó là bởi vì những người ủng hộ Patreon hay gì?
These people have contributed to translating the game, so the game is multi-language

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Its a bugged version theres a ton of errors.
I just played just to see kinda what to expect.
I wonder what to do with Sakura blue key card, it says something about Hexatail, weird

ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
did anyone pass that slap dana ass quest I stuck on there and couldnt pass
How to complete Amelia`s weird requests with 30$? Watch her panties or kiss her? No progress after this choises
Since this is just a test build, these routes are bugged. If you read the patch note included in the game (it's in the menu on the top left of your screen), they changed some stuff significant to the story that's why some of it have been reset.
Especially Dana's quest that involved her diary. The "Slap Dana's ass" quest is broken right now because they ultimately removed her diary from the game (for now) which plays a big part for this quest, hence it's not progressing.

As for Amelia's quest, they added a "destiny choice" (that's what it says in the patch note) on her route so maybe that broke it.
Same for Helen's route too I guess.
Screenshot 2023-06-13 214656.png

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Oh so that's what it mean TBA from reading the comments Huh's if they change some of story/quest as long I don't lose the money/gears equipment that I grinds for hours it fine, add the incomplete parts for mini game with Dana, getting book to learn the skill to do so, will you add the bird mission already.

BDI

May 23, 2017
After loading the latest version and starting it, I clicked on the mothers picture by the bathroom and the game just shut down. When trying to restart it I get a notice that may not have permission to run this game, not just this version but last version too, see attached.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
I never understand the story of this game, I mean that guy die than this kid take his cellphone and that spy never question him about who he is and why he so young

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes