• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

samarcus

Jul 3, 2021
Here's something to fix the missing open-door file. Just unzip it into your game directory. It's a random WAV file I found online, nothing special.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I'm making a free game.
I always release the finished version on the release date.

It's painful to watch a buggy test version leak.
I recommend that you play the bug fixed version.
This site makes me lose my motivation.
This is why I don't come to F95 often.
As for the leak, there's not much you can do. I only played a few versions, I was hoping that maybe more NTR scenes would be added. Is there any likelihood of there being more scenes like this, with more girls? Especially with Dana?

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
I'm making a free game.

I honestly don't know why ppl want the buggy release instead of a bug-fixed one
but the hell what do I know how their mind works?...

Btw... Is there a lot of content yet for this game or?

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
I'm making a free game.

you know its kinda disappointed if u feel da way, ya might want to lock the new version like devs from indecent wife hana. yes you make free stuff but you need to make it perfect before publicc right? so just lock new content with password that generate by you

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
I'm making a free game.

so 0.22.2 is a test version?

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
I'm making a free game.

While I perfectly understand your argument, you are among the AVNs devs with the most supporters on Patreon. At 2300 subs, it's kinda dumb to care and lose motivitation because of this. I'd consider it a blessing instead of focusing on the leaks, as I'm pretty sure it doesn't even financially hurt you all that much. You'd be surprised at how many devs give up because of low sub count. With the amount of subs you have, it's bound to happen and it's always been like that. There should always be a balance between leaks and supporters, plus leaks can also get you new subs.

Personally, I never sub to any AVNs devs over the course of development, HOWEVER, I always sub on new versions releases for the games I really enjoy, whether it leaked or not and that's especially true for small devs with around 100 or less patrons. If people like your game and can afford to support you they'll do it.

smellygoblin

Mar 22, 2021
so question here the game is not letting me restart a new save it keeps popping up the message this free game does not allow cheating yeah i know i'm not a fan of the grind... so how can i reset the whole thing so i can start a fresh save

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
So I copied my previous saves in to the latest rendition. Now the game seems to think I'm "cheating" by using my saves. So this one goes in the recycle bin., Not about to regrind for poor coding, Tried the "anti cheat" script but that didnt work either which just annoys me even more because Ive played the game straight without any alterations since I had it.
Was liking it until this nonsense.

Reactions: The Black Cat

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
game is very lacking. this update that seems to be a test version doesn't work. keeps saying i'm cheating for using old saves. I'm going to wait for next update. also please dev add ntr scenes for the paths that some of chose to go down.

kiuzo

Apr 18, 2023
I'm making a free game.

I'm sorry for your disappointment, you're absolutely right, your game is so great that many people want to play it. I suppose that some of them, because they want to share, don't respect your delivery date decisions. It would be great if everyone would also support your great work or at least be grateful.

Gexiz

Jul 16, 2020
In the update it has some bugs
1. There are ready-made missions that reappear for example
-Repair your laptop
-Massage Dana
-Buttock Dana
Etc.
And the cafeteria disappears from the map. Avoiding progress with other missions

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
Ok, i am having this Cheating problem too.I never used cheats in this game, i grind all resources and money in the game legal ways, but now i have this screen saying something like Cheating is not accepted in this free game or something, and thats really annoying, as when i clean the dishes, or clean the bathroom, to gain money, or when i sent the agent to missions in the night, this screen pop up from nowhere and im lockd. Im using old saves, but without cheats, as i am playing and grinding this from years. I WILL NOT BEGIN A NEW GAME. It will be sad, but if this will not have a fix, i will give up this game, and i have sure i will be not the only one.

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
Ok, i am having this Cheating problem too.I never used cheats in this game, i grind all resources and money in the game legal ways, but now i have this screen saying something like Cheating is not accepted in this free game or something, and thats really annoying, as when i clean the dishes, or clean the bathroom, to gain money, or when i sent the agent to missions in the night, this screen pop up from nowhere and im lockd. Im using old saves, but without cheats, as i am playing and grinding this from years. I WILL NOT BEGIN A NEW GAME. It will be sad, but if this will not have a fix, i will give up this game, and i have sure i will be not the only one.
I dont think i cherated on this game. but i put anti cheat patch and seem be working. I just had with mom door but just rollback

3.30 star(s) 139 Votes