lemonsly

Dec 12, 2020
Ok, i am having this Cheating problem too.I never used cheats in this game, i grind all resources and money in the game legal ways, but now i have this screen saying something like Cheating is not accepted in this free game or something, and thats really annoying, as when i clean the dishes, or clean the bathroom, to gain money, or when i sent the agent to missions in the night, this screen pop up from nowhere and im lockd. Im using old saves, but without cheats, as i am playing and grinding this from years. I WILL NOT BEGIN A NEW GAME. It will be sad, but if this will not have a fix, i will give up this game, and i have sure i will be not the only one.
just copy the all new version file replace and overwrite on old version folder

Aug 11, 2018
Does anyone already know where to get the cross shaped key
Pay Lamia for the blowjob in the laundery room. MC should pick it up automatically

Can you open Alipay or WeChat sponsorship? It's a hassle to use py, and I want to sponsor you, and even five dollars is an affirmation of this game, and this game is the first game I want to sponsor.
Are you chinese? I didn't know you guys were even allowed to access f95zone or the rest of the western internet

• Thinking Face
Reactions: omocik

Lawlietern

Oct 27, 2021
I wanna ask if it's only me or anyone occurs this too
v 0.22.2 Android
I can't progress this Aria Quest/Mission
But somehow the next mission is marked as green even i never got the "arm wrestling" Mini games or cutscene
So the "buy me an ice tea" Is still red here

Or is this got a fix on the next patch? But I'm tired if must downloading from begining again
And I don't wanna to redo the story again just to find out if it still bugged
Maybe gonna wait for more content on 0.23 instead then

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Still wondering how to get the third heart with Elsa? Maximum is two I can reach so intercourse is not possible.

Hoyking

Dec 15, 2022
v 0.22.2 Android
But somehow the next mission is marked as green even i never got the "arm wrestling" Mini games or cutscene

Or is this got a fix on the next patch? But I'm tired if must downloading from begining again
Mine is all green with no problem. I did use anti anti cheat as my save kept saying I was cheating and booting me out of the game.

po47

Dec 7, 2021
Pay Lamia for the blowjob in the laundery room. MC should pick it up automatically

Are you chinese? I didn't know you guys were even allowed to access f95zone or the rest of the western internet
Yes. But I have magical magic. I love this game so want to sponsor. But I don't have a foreign card. Domestic is not allowed on the Internet. Paying with py requires something else. Very troublesome. China is not good, many capitalists suck the blood of the people, we 40 yuan = 5 US dollars, a month's salary is about five or six hundred US dollars.But I don't want the author of this good game to pay for it, but nothing in return. Apparently I am happy to pay this in return to this author

• Thinking Face
Reactions: omocik

po47

Dec 7, 2021

Another reason is that this game has Chinese.So that's why I want to sponsor the author. One is that there are Chinese. One is a good plot and modeling

Jun 28, 2018
v 0.22.2 Android

I have the same exact issue, everything on my quest map is green except for "buy me an iced tea". Something definitely bugged out in between getting the coffees and having sex with her, cause I never got to armwrestle, but it's completed. I used the anti-anti-cheat from the beginning, like many others here. But I just downloaded this newest release and played it all the way through and just finished. So I'm not really stressing over 1 missed quest that didn't affect the rest of them completing.

yilkin

torrent half done type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Agent17-0.22.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: RapideRabbit
3.30 star(s) 141 Votes