Lawlietern

Oct 27, 2021
i asked how much content-ish this game has yet? and no response...:S
I personally who already knew the game atleast until 0.20 and not really playing 0.21 and see a early and late plot difference can speedrun it (but still reading all of the dialog) for 12-14hours straight

How about this much
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zod666

Nov 1, 2020
how heavy is the grind? cause i see some anti-anti-cheat, makes me worry it might be too tedious to play.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Is there any place for the MC to hide his money so he doesn't lose everything along with the clothes for touching Erica's breast? Better, someone to touch that without being beaten and humiliated?

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
I'm making a free game.
I always release the finished version on the release date.

It's painful to watch a buggy test version leak.
I recommend that you play the bug fixed version.
This site makes me lose my motivation.
This is why I don't come to F95 often.
It's a piracy website. You may not like it, but it's the whole purpose of this website.

Lawlietern

Oct 27, 2021
How can I do these quests? I've opened the secret wall door. But what shoud I do next?
I'm sure at this point you already explore the mansion with Lamia

Explore the mansion without Lamia in your side
like for Elsa is the room with the valuable Statue
for Lamia is the guest room (there gonna be a Lamia character icon on the "map?")

Reactions: flashxl

Coalson

Sep 9, 2019
I don't think I ever use cheat, but the game keep telling me that no cheating for free game. now I am not so sure if I ever use cheat or not. is this a bug or it is better to replay the whole game ?

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
I don't think I ever use cheat, but the game keep telling me that no cheating for free game. now I am not so sure if I ever use cheat or not. is this a bug or it is better to replay the whole game ?
I'm getting the same error. I think if you've used a save from somebody else, it counts as 'cheating.' I downloaded another save because my earlier game was stuck, and I couldn't proceed forward, even after doing everything right.

Ah well. I don't mind - guess I have to play from scratch.

EDIT: ah, actually, I think it's because the recent release is a test model. That might be why it keeps kicking you.

Last edited:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
So.. new update, when I want to buy stuff I've a message "This free game does not allow cheating" stuff is : I didn't cheat, and I can't even go back or close this message, I've to force re-load a save.
Do you guys have same problems.. ?
I have the same problem. All of my save games give this message. I updated from 0.20.0 and I have never used any cheats or mods.

Vetoy

Nov 27, 2021
I just tried again with version 0.22.4. I think this bug has been fixed.

version 0.22.2

Bug: Aria's wrist breaking task was completed prematurely and cannot proceed.

This bug occurred while talking to a doctor for a blood test of sleeping pills.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 141 Votes