crackad

Jul 4, 2020
Am I just supposed to lose a heart for Cumming on Anriel's Breast? otherwise it's just a handjob/Thighjob loop. How to end the scene without losing heart if there's a way
1695972105653.png

Last edited:

Cave999k

Jun 22, 2020
I'm making a free game.
I always release the finished version on the release date.

It's painful to watch a buggy test version leak.
I recommend that you play the bug fixed version.
This site makes me lose my motivation.
This is why I don't come to F95 often.
I play 0.22.2 ver and when t buy some stuff it show " This free game does not allow cheating ". how to fix?

JetEnduro

Aug 18, 2017
Is there like a guide for this? In particular, I just want to know what is potentially missed out in choosing one route from another

Etro16

Jul 22, 2019
Hey, I already tried the compressed version of the game on Joiplay, and I got a problem, I tried to play the game who I already extract, but it suddenly stopped and return into game gallery, is there any of you who have same problem like me? And how I must to do to make the game work?

Reactions: Zappelin

namkalo0000

Jan 27, 2023
guys,i need help with a problem,i use my old save file form the old version,and i got error that i play cheat,i can't continue to play,help

jorpy

Sep 29, 2021
Is there like a guide for this? In particular, I just want to know what is potentially missed out in choosing one route from another
Are you talking about like, what are the specific things you're missing out on? If so no. But if you're talking about the total amount of content, you can use the spiderweb mission map thing. Just save before your choice, choose a route, and then look at the mission spiderweb thing to see what's been blocked off by your choice, and reload if you want.

I just finished a playthrough where I made all the "nice" choices (except those that are forced/only one path developed), and I only recall the first bully girl, the teacher, and the sister as having a noticeable amount of content I missed as of this version.

BlackPirat

May 11, 2017
how to play this game constantly errors come out, or here does not work old (new) safes need to play again first? The game is constantly updated and every error on errors in what sense of the game errors to watch ?

JetEnduro

Aug 18, 2017
Are you talking about like, what are the specific things you're missing out on? If so no. But if you're talking about the total amount of content, you can use the spiderweb mission map thing. Just save before your choice, choose a route, and then look at the mission spiderweb thing to see what's been blocked off by your choice, and reload if you want.

I just finished a playthrough where I made all the "nice" choices (except those that are forced/only one path developed), and I only recall the first bully girl, the teacher, and the sister as having a noticeable amount of content I missed as of this version.
Generally this but with lesser work. It does seem that there is tiered route

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes