Rintal

May 6, 2017
Nice update, but I don't understand the developer's obsession with hurting girls. Is this some kind of kink? I mean, okay, but at least let them cum, lol! I'm not against seduction, corruption or even rape, but I like it better when a girl melts with pleasure rather than writhing in pain.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
hi folks, how do I do this quest?
View attachment 2968388
Have you already spanked her butt without panties? After doing so a number of times a lollipop icon will appear.
To increase that stat, you need to watch TV with her, buy the lollipop that appears and give to her. Repeat that and a new type of lollipop appears, and after the 2nd one the MC gets an idea to trick her - what he needs for the 3rd time and where to find you'll see in the Quest List.

lonelytitan

Nov 15, 2020
Have you already spanked her butt without panties? After doing so a number of times a lollipop icon will appear.
To increase that stat, you need to watch TV with her, buy the lollipop that appears and give to her. Repeat that and a new type of lollipop appears, and after the 2nd one the MC gets an idea to trick her - what he needs for the 3rd time and where to find you'll see in the Quest List.
hi I don't recall the spanking line, how do I start it?
here is current stat
1696057139461.png

already do the 2nd candy with her and the syrup thing too
I don't know how to start the spanking thing

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
How do i complete "try ejaculate in Irene's mouth?" I only have the option to observe her body and talk with her about work.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
hi I don't recall the spanking line, how do I start it?
here is current stat
View attachment 2968587

already do the 2nd candy with her and the syrup thing too
I don't know how to start the spanking thing
Now that is weird, you should have finished that long ago with these stats - guess you need to get in her room at night to wet her floor, so mom orders you to punish her again (and go as far as you can).

cawlalalal

Feb 1, 2021
anybody elses save files just stopped working? every save i load redirects me to a random spot of my playthrough and it looks like ive lost all progress

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
does anyone know where to get the key in the secret basement of the mansion?
EDIT: nvm i got it

Last edited:

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
How much content is there for a agent 17 so far? Will there be NTR for her in the future? Do I stop at the cafe or do I have to move on to other stories to find out more?

Last edited:

lonelytitan

Nov 15, 2020
Now that is weird, you should have finished that long ago with these stats - guess you need to get in her room at night to wet her floor, so mom orders you to punish her again (and go as far as you can).
thanks mate, was able to trigger the spanking and complete it :)

tana91

Dec 1, 2019
so uh, i start a new game and it says that it doesn't allow cheating, what do i do?
I could fix this first you must go to appdata of renpy save folder and delete file agent17 and folder name "Back up" Their contain save of agent 17 too ***(They hide duplicate file save here). When you deleted 2 folder you can play new or download save .22.4 to continued. I used this way it work.

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes