Kokodeska

Feb 24, 2021
fuck i know i have long patience to play some mini games i know it, but fucking dev never cease to make my patience go away, goddamn dev after playing that spinning bullshit with chloe, i have enough of this mini games if i can find this dev maybe i give him some of my peace of mind to fix this bullshit, like what the fuck is wrong with you dev, seriously is that enough mini games already why are you keep adding?

Reactions: MCDom

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
fuck i know i have long patience to play some mini games i know it, but fucking dev never cease to make my patience go away, goddamn dev after playing that spinning bullshit with chloe, i have enough of this mini games if i can find this dev maybe i give him some of my peace of mind to fix this bullshit, like what the fuck is wrong with you dev, seriously is that enough mini games already why are you keep adding?
It is quite simple.
Use an anti-anti-cheat and give yourself money.
And you don't need any of the mini.game anymore.

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
This game is quite good, and each update comes with a satisfying amount of content. I honestly don't understand why some people make a fuss about the cheat/anti-cheat issue, so much so that it almost becomes a loop (first the cheat mod, then the anti-cheat, and then the anti-anti-cheat, so on and so forth). It's relatively easy to procure money and ability points for agent missions, so cheating really isn't necessary.

One potential worry, though. The dev tends to add new characters and character branches with new updates, and certain existing characters or aspects of the game inevitably get ignored. The only repeatable mission so far, that of tying up the bully girl for the mc to rape, serves as a case in point.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
This game is quite good, and each update comes with a satisfying amount of content. I honestly don't understand why some people make a fuss about the cheat/anti-cheat issue, so much so that it almost becomes a loop (first the cheat mod, then the anti-cheat, and then the anti-anti-cheat, so on and so forth). It's relatively easy to procure money and ability points for agent missions, so cheating really isn't necessary.

One potential worry, though. The dev tends to add new characters and character branches with new updates, and certain existing characters or aspects of the game inevitably get ignored. The only repeatable mission so far, that of tying up the bully girl for the mc to rape, serves as a case in point.
i agree 100%
game is really satisfying, update amount was a lot for 0.22
only thing i dislike are too many added new characters. the dev can always add new characters later on. its better to focus on the already existing girls so there will be progress.
i bet the mom exists since day 1 but she doesnt have any progress AT ALL.. like.. 0 same for Alice or what her name is.

Reactions: msnpot and Twistty

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
It's relatively easy to procure money and ability points for agent missions, so cheating really isn't necessary.
not for me.
This clumsy money-making is too stupid for me. Without anti-anti-cheat this game is not playable, because this pointless grinding is too annoying.
If you like washing dishes ... then good for you. But understand that this is too stupid for others

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
i bet the mom exists since day 1 but she doesnt have any progress AT ALL.. like.. 0 same for Alice or what her name is.
It's actually somewhat funny that the mom's so neglected by the dev that her room in effect becomes the one impenetrable space in the game. We can enter a password-protected secret passage but do not even have an option to unlock the mom's locked door.

Also, for a game called "agent 17," the titular character hasn't played a significant role for quite some time.

But these are more observations than complaints. All in all, as I said in my previous post, I find this game quite satisfying.

Reactions: msnpot and Jeycii_

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Nice update, but I don't understand the developer's obsession with hurting girls. Is this some kind of kink? I mean, okay, but at least let them cum, lol! I'm not against seduction, corruption or even rape, but I like it better when a girl melts with pleasure rather than writhing in pain.
Turns me on. I love treating em like that. That's why this game is the best

Alex Yao

Sep 3, 2018
currently i am bugged unable to give chloe the candy, it still says i need the candy to proceed even though i have 3using an old save if it helps

Thhuister

Mar 12, 2021
Agent17 [v0.22.4] [HEXATAIL] -Does anyone know how to extract rpy files, because I've already tried with several versions of Unrem and they all only extracted rpyc. I used Unren V 8.0.0 - 0.91 -1.00 - 1.0.10 and V.011 and also UnRen - Powershellhack.ps1 I want to extract it to translate pt.

einsion

Nov 4, 2022
I'm here. I can only have unlimited conversations with this person. I can't do anything else. Did I do something wrong?

screenshot0001.png

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes