Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I created a few more cheats:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This requires the anti-anti-cheat.

Note that the game will still say that an item/gold/... was removed even though that is not the case.

Warning: According to the dev, RemoveActorLock will cause problems during quests. You can still download it here but I removed it from 0_Cheat_All.rpy.

Installation
: Right click the attached file that contains the desired cheat, select "Save as...", save the file and place it in the "game" folder.
"InfiniteLove"
Love is no longer removed but you do have to max it out once.

Thanks so much - wish I has that mod much earlier. :sneaky:

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

helixfossil

Jan 8, 2018
I can't get the stone figure quest to trigger.

I entered the mansion but every time I click it, it gives me this message. What did I do wrong?
a.png

Jul 4, 2021
Agent17 [v0.22.4] [HEXATAIL] -Does anyone know how to extract rpy files, because I've already tried with several versions of Unrem and they all only extracted rpyc. I used Unren V 8.0.0 - 0.91 -1.00 - 1.0.10 and V.011 and also UnRen - Powershellhack.ps1 I want to extract it to translate pt.
download rpaExtract
right-click on archive.rpa, open with. and find rpaExtract. A console will open showing the unpacking process.

kaput1577

Nov 29, 2022
'RemoveActorLock' will definitely cause problems during the quest. Request to remove this cheat.
Hi, once Sapphire visits you and is at the doof of your house, the game gets an error, it says it is missing an audio file for the door opening.

PiraunOPOPS

Aug 16, 2023

my save data.
Maybe someone needs it, End Game. On pages 3-4 there are saves for route options and some saves for chrismash events on page 4 if u want to see chrismash event scene.

Reactions: huyle1235

Hanny2000

Jun 16, 2020
Poor Nora, if the master hadn't told her the secret code. She wouldn't be punish/torture like that. :cry: IMG_20231003_232242.jpg

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Twistty

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
avoidable ntr?
The short answer is, yes.

So far, there are two NTR situations in the game. One is a character branch leading to the mc being NTRed. The other is a repeatable scene where a school bully is NTRed by the mc. Both are avoidable. This game is mainly about the mc having some not-so-innocent fun, so I don't think you need to worry too much about NTR, unless you choose to go down that path.

Last edited:

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
The short answer is, yes.

So far, there are two NTR situations in the game. One is a character branch leading to the mc being NTRed (netori). The other is a repeatable scene where a school bully is NTRed by the mc (netorase). Both are avoidable. This game is mainly about the mc having some not-so-innocent fun, so I don't think you need to worry too much about netori, unless you choose to go down that path.
just to clarify netori is when the mc takes the woman from another and netorase is when the mc decides to share his partner with others.

Reactions: 1Rai

yuuyuu

Jun 9, 2017
spent a night to kill all the new mission.
Now the time to wait, again...
Hope the new update should be released around December this year.
Thx Mr. Hexatail.

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes