mrgirl

Oct 25, 2021
OK so im not sure if this was answered before but wtf is up with the dumbass door unlocking mini game? I click the dumbass box when it is in the right spot but nothing happens. It dont work.
Its a small bug but it usually worked if i just did it again

Monster_Slayer

Mar 29, 2019
bro what the point of having Alice and Agent17 in this game tho... they never have a scene or 2 with the protag?? alice especially since she on the main app icon. No the xmas event that are coming up doesn't count since it mostly aren't connect to the storyline

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
i think u need to finish some questline first before able to buy that book, or go check bookstore at night.
there no book for the Christmas unless you can some how get the older version, play through it or become a third party user to mod your save, then continue to complain more went you lose your save.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I have a quest, they need muscle relax and i not have. And the drug store is disable how i get this drug?

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I created a few more cheats:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This requires the anti-anti-cheat.

Note that the game will still say that an item/gold/... was removed even though that is not the case.

Warning: According to the dev, RemoveActorLock will cause problems during quests. You can still download it here but I removed it from 0_Cheat_All.rpy.

Installation
: Right click the attached file that contains the desired cheat, select "Save as...", save the file and place it in the "game" folder.

Why this cheat not work in new games? I open new game and nothing

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 141 Votes