Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Agent17 v0.22 Public Release!
now available to everyone Check out the Secrets of Ruby's Mansion.
Thank you!

v0.22.6
PC : MEGA - GDRIVE -
Android : MEGA - GDRIVE -
Mac : MEGA - GDRIVE -

View attachment 3004888
I have no active quest at the Mansion, I ma has finish it in version 0.22.4 but I do see a quest with the maid Elsa in the kitchen but I already check at quest detail and it all green in her route or unless the Corruption fate card gave it a different route that I can't go into. Also is the parrot quest fully complete and I have a Hun's that the parrot will make you run around looking for it, the mansion is one of location, I also have two red Dana quest detail that not I can't understand what to do.

PantherMouse

Aug 2, 2021

zhaowenzhong

Oct 15, 2023
I have no active quest at the Mansion, I ma has finish it in version 0.22.4 but I do see a quest with the maid Elsa in the kitchen but I already check at quest detail and it all green in her route or unless the Corruption fate card gave it a different route that I can't go into. Also is the parrot quest fully complete and I have a Hun's that the parrot will make you run around looking for it, the mansion is one of location, I also have two red Dana quest detail that not I can't understand what to do.
I'm confused too,I guess he didn't do it all,

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Agent17-0.22.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kantawit48

Nov 13, 2021
Who have save version 0.22.6

I need it because i try for download new version and Play from the beginning

Last edited:

PiraunOPOPS

Aug 16, 2023
Who have save version 0.22.6

I need it because i try for download new version and Play from the beginning

my save data.
Maybe someone needs it, End Game. On pages 3-4 there are saves for route options and some saves for chrismash events on page 4 if u want to see chrismash event scene.

Surgemon

Aug 15, 2018
Just came here to say that this game was WAY better than I expected it to be. Easily my top 3 on this entire website.

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes