yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Agent17-0.22.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: RapideRabbit

TearTear

Jun 29, 2021
Is there any way I could skip everything from the beginning to V21?

I don't want to play again from the very beginning

solby

May 19, 2022
Thanks for update Dev, your team the best gaming!!! and l wish next update lyn, red rose, dana, Adel (kick me (^`^), jihye, Shopie, sakura, Alice, agent17, Luna, ophelia, violet, and many choice relationship with them again^~^ the best idea Dev

Last edited:

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Visual novel of the year? Finally, having a hot penetration of Irene/ Red Rose is the best thing the dev has ever done, I thank him very much for making it happen. It is as if he listened to what we want. Hands down gonna pledge a decent sum when I get a job. In my opinion, the dev is satisfied me in everyway this time with Red Rose, that I don't really mind if the next update more than 6 months later or an year. Take your time to make this wonderful game.

Now, the next target should be Jihye the sexy nurse. Why haven't we able to ravage that sexy Kpop girl who looks like Tzuyu of Twice and the other K-pop girls. A body was magnificent when we viewed through the peep whole. Dark route or love would be perfect. Anriel can wait, sorry for her fans but she and the parrot might not happen soon. Next, the hot dominant mom, where we make a slave and submission, where we enjoy are dominantly. Since, we finally got Aria, now only that arrogant classmate Ruby needs to taught a punishing hardcore lesson.

Reactions: legend_shon

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Thanks for update Dev, your team the best gaming!!! and l wish next update lyn, red rose, dana, Adel (kick me (^`^), jihye, Shopie, sakura, Alice, agent17, Luna, ophelia, violet, and many choice relationship with them again^~^ the best idea Dev
Jihye first, she is untouched like forever and the hot mom. Then red rose and dana will be awesome for our lewd desires. Others will have to wait as we can't have everything now can we?

Micsammi

Sep 2, 2022
As for the leak, there's not much you can do. I only played a few versions, I was hoping that maybe more NTR scenes would be added. Is there any likelihood of there being more scenes like this, with more girls? Especially with Dana?
be on the highest level on patreon, and you might be able to vote for it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: omocik

Micsammi

Sep 2, 2022
I'm making a free game.
I always release the finished version on the release date.

It's painful to watch a buggy test version leak.
I recommend that you play the bug fixed version.
This site makes me lose my motivation.
This is why I don't come to F95 often.
I fully understand your concern, however I found your great game on this site and became one of your member on patreon.. you were the first ever who made register on patreon.
Thumbs up.

Lawlietern

Oct 27, 2021
Mine is all green with no problem. I did use anti anti cheat as my save kept saying I was cheating and booting me out of the game.
Well I dunno why I have those problem while the other is look really normal without anything skipped, but I really don't wanna redo everything again just for it, maybe later in the future if have time

I have the same exact issue, everything on my quest map is green except for "buy me an iced tea". Something definitely bugged out in between getting the coffees and having sex with her, cause I never got to armwrestle, but it's completed. I used the anti-anti-cheat from the beginning, like many others here. But I just downloaded this newest release and played it all the way through and just finished. So I'm not really stressing over 1 missed quest that didn't affect the rest of them completing.
Yeah I just miss that one mission, Aria mission only and every girl is just fine without problem

Just wanna asking too if Aria is possible to get 3 heart too if done with the Arm Wrestling? So atleast it worth to redo just for that 1 scene require 3 heart later in the future

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Well I dunno why I have those problem while the other is look really normal without anything skipped, but I really don't wanna redo everything again just for it, maybe later in the future if have time

Yeah I just miss that one mission, Aria mission only and every girl is just fine without problem

Just wanna asking too if Aria is possible to get 3 heart too if done with the Arm Wrestling? So atleast it worth to redo just for that 1 scene require 3 heart later in the future
Don't think so. I wanted to do what you said so i can doggy the 1sy time itself

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
I'm making a free game.
I always release the finished version on the release date.

It's painful to watch a buggy test version leak.
I recommend that you play the bug fixed version.
This site makes me lose my motivation.
This is why I don't come to F95 often.
You are perfect just the way you are. All your characters are amazing and doesn't feel as if it has bugs. Also, idk why your game is free. But it is one reason you are very successful with patreons. Myself included will support you all the way. Red Rose looks as if she had been cared very much. There are so many tiny details which make her so perfect, like for example the pinkish on the soles of her feet. I salute you dev. You love your fans.

Reactions: msnpot

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Ah understandable
Waiting for the 0.23 it is then to redo everything again, atleast im done reading everything "again" yesterday

And

JUSTICE FOR SAKURA
well, this game is like that, it helps with the replay-ability and keeps you engaged. Also, Sakura was done dirty but I wasn't fond of her anyways.

And

Hardcore punishment and forced with Alice please, she is the bich in the game.

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes