myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It seems if you extract the game files it somehow fucks up the translations and only parts of it will be in English.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった

English was selected but extracting the game files using uren fucks up the translations and only parts of it was in English but the dialogue wasn't English. Once I deleted all the files from the game folder and replaced them with the ones from the zip file did it work and was now all in English.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing text tag {p]She seems to be making a v shape with her fingers.{/font} in u'{font=DejaVuSans.ttf}There is a woman carrying a large bag over by the fountain now. {p]She seems to be making a v shape with her fingers.{/font}'.:
Exception: Unknown text tag u'p]She seems to be making a v shape with her fingers.{/font'
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'quest_agent17_4'.

Last edited:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
How does one put the sleeping pills in the cake? I have both, and it says I need to put the sleeping pills in the cake, but I can't find a way to do it.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I had extra cash and I bought the camera before I met Sunny. I now have the camera in inventory. However, it won't let me take pictures of Sunny because I haven't bought the camera. How can this be fixed?

DrFoster

Jun 29, 2018

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 952, in script
z "Very well, then. There's no going back on that."
Exception: Parameter 'interact' is not known by ATL Transform.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 952, in script
z "Very well, then. There's no going back on that."
File "D:\Stuff\MW-2.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Stuff\MW-2.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Stuff\MW-2.0-pc\renpy\atl.py", line 441, in __call__
raise Exception('Parameter %r is not known by ATL Transform.' % k)
Exception: Parameter 'interact' is not known by ATL Transform.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Mad World 2.0
Fri Jan 08 10:00:35 2021

I renamed the god charcter from Z to joel and it worked, maybe z is some transformation...

Anyway attached my updated script just incase anyone else is having problems

Reactions: 1happyday

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
seamanq

Look at the quest list it shows what stuff isn't implemented yet like Sunny's events. For me both Sunny and the teacher are off the table for me and the ugly ass head master can have them. You add the sleeping pills at the same time you give her the cake.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
How does one put the sleeping pills in the cake? I have both, and it says I need to put the sleeping pills in the cake, but I can't find a way to do it.
Ok, I figured this out. It takes a few steps. First, you need to piss her off (like barging in on her while she is dressing in the morning). This will add the option of giving her the cake in the evening in the living room. When that option appears, the sleeping pills can be added to the cake. Not terribly intuitive.

R68waga

Oct 11, 2017
last time i played this game the engrish was a huge turn-off.
has it gotten any better?

3.30 star(s) 137 Votes