Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I see tags above say "Femdom" and "Maledom" I look in the genre section, I see "Maledom" but not "Femdom". Thats a massive red flag. So is the femdom never directed at the MC, or is it there because he has to suffer a footjob or possibly eating someone out one time before reversing the roles?

On that note, is maledom avoidable?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Within the first minute it's painfully obvious the MC is an unlikeable moron.

Devs like this are evil.

On one hand they make interesting female characters I want to see more of, they are just calling out for an MC that I want to see them have sex with......

But the dev puts me in charge of a fuckwit I want to drown in the bath.

Correction, creepy unlikeable moron.

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
as far as i can tell im just missing the have sex with Luna at school event. for whatever reason i cant trigger it. i can click on her portrait at school in the morning but nothing happens.

Reactions: Katsu20

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Why do I already have v0.9, is this a repost or just old and I picked it up somewhere else before?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
laeg

Look at the screenshots in the OP and it'll show you where as one of the screenshots literally has a option that is listed NTR if you select it.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
laeg

Look at the screenshots in the OP and it'll show you where as one of the screenshots literally has a option that is listed NTR if you select it.
there is practicaly nothing avoidable....u just walking thrue map to see others girls be fucked....
strip club was last drop this going to trash bin where it belong.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 137 Votes