myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
laeg

She's a fucking whore slut skank prostitute what did you think you would see if you went to the strip club? There are quite a few girls so I'm fine with kicking some to the curb like the teacher Sunny and the prostitute.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
laeg

She's a fucking whore slut skank prostitute what did you think you would see if you went to the strip club? There are quite a few girls so I'm fine with kicking some to the curb like the teacher Sunny and the prostitute.
dont know maybe that only striping? not that she is most time booked.....
just another "avoidable" shit ...

Reactions: mofonistik

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
how do you trigger the event where you get to have sex with Luna at school? Do you need that Ruby study event?

In the quest it says to have sex with Luna at school or to go back at the sex bar. But the Luna school event wont trigger nor is there anything left to do at the bar

Reactions: Ted-E.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
When you finally have to have sex the girl doesnt seem to enjoy it, and most stuff you do is rape.. what a loser.
I mean yeah, some of the plot is poorly written, like how much of an asshole sometimes the MC is and the lack of a persuasion upgrade mechanic instead of forced blackmail. Like upgrading persuasion mechanic thru a book or something since it would make sense, instead of the MC sounding like an asshole trying to build an image that she cares for Luna, but ends up blakmailing her thru the Ruby questline. Like the entirety of what he did so far was for nothing. But other than that, animations and renders are good

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
When you finally have to have sex the girl doesnt seem to enjoy it, and most stuff you do is rape.. what a loser.
Also, I think the MC is meant to be just a plain asshole who views women as objects instead of actually caring for them. That, or he's just too immature since all he thinks is himself. I think this is one of those games where the MC either gets killed, or gets what he deserves at the end of the game. That or there'lss be a plotwist that changes the MC's character development

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
laeg

She's a prostitute not a stripper if she was a stripper the agent would of said she's a stripper and not a prostitute.

I haven't even done Luna's event as she's one of the ones that I placed on the not interested in list.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: wiseold6996

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
laeg

She's a prostitute not a stripper if she was a stripper the agent would of said she's a stripper and not a prostitute.

I haven't even done Luna's event as she's one of the ones that I placed on the not interested in list.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well if i remember good she cant investigate it cause lack of membership, she could do there anything from cleaning dishes to selling herself...

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
I mean yeah, some of the plot is poorly written, like how much of an asshole sometimes the MC is and the lack of a persuasion upgrade mechanic instead of forced blackmail. Like upgrading persuasion mechanic thru a book or something since it would make sense, instead of the MC sounding like an asshole trying to build an image that she cares for Luna, but ends up blakmailing her thru the Ruby questline. Like the entirety of what he did so far was for nothing. But other than that, animations and renders are good
Even the game mechanics are fine its not too grindy or annoying, the models looks good and have some unique quality to them *though subtil* I wouldnt even mind the bad translation but the plot is just nothing.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
how can i combine cake with pills?
edit:
to get to the sister, you have to sneak into her room in the morning and call her uniform ugly. then you can give her cake in the evening with something extra

Last edited:
Reactions: stever

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
fulcrum

1. Piss her off by going into her room in the morning.
2. Give her the cake when she is sitting at the couch and you'll get the option to lace her cake at the same time.

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes