seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Is there any way to earn cash faster in this game
Use console or to modify your save file and increase the amount of $. I have tried values up to 9,999, but it is possible you could go higher without breaking anything. Eventually you can make decent money playing the flag game on your computer and selling sperm to the hospital as well, so there are more opportunities ahead. As you become more skilled at the flag game (by playing and leveling up) you can eventually make fairly decent money in a short period of time. Or, you can just cheat, as I suggested.

Reactions: 357unn

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is a dork without the results to be a geek.
All the gurls just bloww him off, so of course he cannot see them other than the jerks they are to him.
He wants to talk to them, but they treat him like dirt.
All that on top of being scared of his mom at home and the sis who only sees him as a tool ...

The fact that he has some modicum of self respect to look 4 his own interests rather than be a simp,
Thhe fact that he feels the need 4 revenge, but asks the agent not to hurt the skank who hurt him badly,
who sicked her goons on him and stilll does whenever the agent is not around,
Those are the human traits he can exibit, given the amount of abuse he endures.

Within the first minute it's painfully obvious the MC is an unlikeable moron.

Devs like this are evil.

On one hand they make interesting female characters I want to see more of, they are just calling out for an MC that I want to see them have sex with......

But the dev puts me in charge of a fuckwit I want to drown in the bath.

Correction, creepy unlikeable moron.
Any console commands ?
m_gold = xxx

for money
When you finally have to have sex the girl doesnt seem to enjoy it, and most stuff you do is rape.. what a loser.
Also, I think the MC is meant to be just a plain asshole who views women as objects instead of actually caring for them. That, or he's just too immature since all he thinks is himself. I think this is one of those games where the MC either gets killed, or gets what he deserves at the end of the game. That or there'lss be a plotwist that changes the MC's character development
well if i remember good she cant investigate it cause lack of membership, she could do there anything from cleaning dishes to selling herself...
Even the game mechanics are fine its not too grindy or annoying, the models looks good and have some unique quality to them *though subtil* I wouldnt even mind the bad translation but the plot is just nothing.
akd420

You can't have sex with her at school.
The MC sort of HAS to be that way as a function of the ntr options. For the option for letting another man rape a girl to even enter the MC's head, they basically HAVE to be somewhat evil and all you can do as a player is try and manage the level of evil to your liking. There isn't really a good way to do ntr true to it's roots and have the MC be full paragon.

I don't mind it personally, isn't too different from playing Trevor in GTA. Steering a bad person can be interesting.
Professor scenes are not avoidable. I know it is actually not ntr. But i can only be view it as ntr
The way the game is described it doesn't sound like MC has a love interest. Is that wrong?

If he has no love interest, how is it NTR? Seeing 2 characters that aren't MC isn't enough to constitute NTR.
Is any character at any point experiencing jealousy over others having sex?
Is there any way to earn cash faster in this game

Reactions: LulzPerv

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Game resets money to 1000 max whenever MC has to buy something ... so that you cannot buy the ring.
Use console or to modify your save file and increase the amount of $. I have tried values up to 9,999, but it is possible you could go higher without breaking anything. Eventually you can make decent money playing the flag game on your computer and selling sperm to the hospital as well, so there are more opportunities ahead. As you become more skilled at the flag game (by playing and leveling up) you can eventually make fairly decent money in a short period of time. Or, you can just cheat, as I suggested.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
MC is a dork without the results to be a geek.
All the gurls just bloww him off, so of course he cannot see them other than the jerks they are to him.
He wants to talk to them, but they treat him like dirt.
All that on top of being scared of his mom at home and the sis who only sees him as a tool ...

The fact that he has some modicum of self respect to look 4 his own interests rather than be a simp,
Thhe fact that he feels the need 4 revenge, but asks the agent not to hurt the skank who hurt him badly,
who sicked her goons on him and stilll does whenever the agent is not around,
Those are the human traits he can exibit, given the amount of abuse he endures.
That totally makes it okay for him to drug his little sister and rape her while she sleeps then.

I mean, she was super cruel to him, having the gall to ask for help with her homework and not let him grope her .... what a bitch.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They never talk about anything else than how good she looks in the morning, but then it abruptly stops.
That is why he gets the yearnings 4 her.
She just builds desire in him and never talks about any of that.
When she does not care what happens, he does not either, why should we?

Reactions: LulzPerv

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So the preview renders show alot of dudes that are not the MC having sex with the girls, there a way to avoid this?
I dont care if its NTR or not. I don't like voyeurism and am a jealous sob, so I only want to see the MC fuckin.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Those are the dike moves from the dev ...
MC confesses to himself he likes those babes, only 4 some utter jerks to plow them mercilessly.
You can only guess how he must feel watcfhing ass///****s getting their way with the women he likes.
So the preview renders show alot of dudes that are not the MC having sex with the girls, there a way to avoid this?
I dont care if its NTR or not. I don't like voyeurism and am a jealous sob, so I only want to see the MC fuckin.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In the second picture ... the only gurl who talks to him ... MC gets to save from that jerk plowing her

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
tsunku

No I didn't leave out anything when I posted that reply to fulcrum because they were only asking how to combine the cake with the the sleeping pills so I didn't have to tell them there to get them. They have also editted their post some since then.

To get the pills you must keep doing night events in the sisters room as well as making sure to continue to upgrade the players sneak after awhile you'll get a new quest.

I never got full on sex with Luna in the bathroom.

Also all you have to do to piss off the sister is to just enter her room in the morning as most times you'll catch her naked or halfway naked.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
tsunku

No I didn't leave out anything when I posted that reply to fulcrum because they were only asking how to combine the cake with the the sleeping pills so I didn't have to tell them there to get them. They have also editted their post some since then.

To get the pills you must keep doing night events in the sisters room as well as making sure to continue to upgrade the players sneak after awhile you'll get a new quest.

I never got full on sex with Luna in the bathroom.
i've had sex with luna 1 time, she hasn't shown up at the school since, agent 17 broke my finger and took me to hospital but nothing was done, i even said i wasn't hurt?. still no pills, i even go so far as having the sister wake up while i'm messing with her. how do you upgrade the sneak skill?!? i am finding no pathway, i have bought all the books.
also the only thing i can tell agent 17 to do is beat up erica to suck my dick.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You have to keep doing the breaking and entering at night .. when the bar is full .. go read a book to advance level.
uhm wrong, i had sex with her in the girl's bathroom.
She just uses her udders .. then the story tracker tells you to go to the night club .. which you do...
But it also says after the night club, that you should ask agent for her info .. which never shows up.
A lot of loose ends in here.
unless we start again and try to determine how things must flow as dev intended them, the hints are not that helpful.

Reactions: Budman59
3.30 star(s) 141 Votes