myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
tsunku

At the top one of the icons if you click on the one it will show all of the different skills that will get experience each time you use them and once one is full you can then upgrade it but only if you have the required book or equipment for the level upgrade. Make

Reactions: Hddsdd

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
You have to keep doing the breaking and entering at night .. when the bar is full .. go read a book to advance level.

She just uses her udders .. then the story tracker tells you to go to the night club .. which you do...
But it also says after the night club, that you should ask agent for her info .. which never shows up.
A lot of loose ends in here.
unless we start again and try to determine how things must flow as dev intended them, the hints are not that helpful.
quite wrong, i had sex with luna 1 time to completion in the girl's bathroom, the 2nd time was interrupted by ellis and some other girl talking in there. so basically i've fucked her twice at the sexbar and 1.5 times in girl's bathroom..

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
tsunku

At the top one of the icons if you click on the one it will show all of the different skills that will get experience each time you use them and once one is full you can then upgrade it but only if you have the required book or equipment for the level upgrade. Make
ok found that, is level 2 as high as you can go?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
tsunku

Max lever is 4 as I remember maxing the one out and I think you can either go to level 3 or 4 for all of them but you can't upgrade all of them to the next level.

GngamStyle

Jan 22, 2017
Good UI without PC memory leaking. Good interactive night actions. More repeatable content will move this game to top list. Sneaking and tricking is much more interesting than another alpha harem story.
Great job.

• Angry
Reactions: HansDampf788

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Even better if we could save all them abbes and kick the sht out”a that ass****le by way of agent .. alsss.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Bought camera. But no options to use it on sonny. Her icon is not highlighted

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
To get a call from agent 17, mc has to get beaten ?? I attempted to avoid that punches but Agent is not calling.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
you get no control over when or if the agent calls. You could put your theory to the test though ...
To get a call from agent 17, mc has to get beaten ?? I attempted to avoid that punches but Agent is not calling.
When the only mission is that thug babe, then you should make it so MC needs her punnished,
so Agent has something to do.

Reactions: Paapi
3.30 star(s) 141 Votes