Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is in the title ... also, any gurl he gets has others on the menu also ... like Luna or Elaine ...

Good for the grocery store gurl MC has to trat poorly, then corript, then treat like a prostitute to shag ...
Hard worlds to live in, this game, let me tell you ...

And the babes MC has feelings 4 and tries to approach, seeing them banged by the blackmailing Ass***le ...
That makes a monster out of the feeble Mc ... only blackmail seems to work in this game world.

This Is not really NTR

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Points system is shit. Online editor need almost 5 minutes to load that crap. Even games with ton of content have simple point system that this.
Considering all facts, i have to say it is a total crap game.
Mc is just a backboneless joker. I hate Femdom. I don't want a drum mc

Last edited:

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
good game but i have to go to the hospital but it says it's unopened? and i can't get it to open somehow...
help please? :)

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Lotta "Captain Obvious" wannabes here pointing out things everybody knows. "MC is bad", "Erika is mean". Everyone who plays it notices those things. Yeah, it's got problems. Buggy too. Yet the loop is clearly grabbing people, the people pointing out the obvious keep posting here, 7 or 8 times, even. So despite it having shitty elements, it got it's hooks into you, you wouldn't be here otherwise. And that's certainly an accomplishment.

There's clearly promise, that's why the bad is so regrettable. Because of the potential.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
How do I get lockpicks? How do i complete the sexbar Luna quest and fuck her in the school quest? I know both are doable as they are blue but the sex bar one won't disappear (I fucked Luna Inn the sexbar) and I can't figure out how to trigger her fucking you at school.

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
I understand the Dev's native language is not English (clearly); but I've played games with broken English that were easier to understand than this. There's broken translations, then there's this mess.
Unplayable

Reactions: HansDampf788

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
After reading the reviews I am wondering if the ntr is really avoidable?
I'm not a fan of ntr just my personal opinion, so is this game worth downloading?

Any help would be appreciated thank you for your time :)

Reactions: mofonistik

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
IF you do not care about life and gurls in general ... explore and just be like ...
I never wanted her .. what a sl** /// so you never get bitten by the horny monster.

Should you never go to the corridor at night, never clicking the dark card to investigate the dark scene ...
you would be ok.

After reading the reviews I am wondering if the ntr is really avoidable?
I'm not a fan of ntr just my personal opinion, so is this game worth downloading?

Any help would be appreciated thank you for your time :)

Reactions: T7BE909

hgamefix

Jun 3, 2017
important bug i found, don't buy key stuff you don't need except for consumables like gift & drugs early on if you using cheats! it will broke your game flow and can't progress further

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes