yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Agent17-0.23.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: etes

chinesepy

Aug 15, 2021
I love this game so much that I want to share my feelings as soon as I finish playing it (sorry for using Google Translate because my English is not good):
It took me 4 hours to complete all tasks for this update. Although there are some problems (program errors, Chinese translation errors for tasks and options), I am still satisfied with the content of this update.
I marvel at the enterprising spirit of the developers, who are not satisfied with just adding some events and CGs, but continue to introduce new systems. I can't imagine how many possibilities will be created when the three values system of desire, favorability, and obedience are arranged and combined. What's even more valuable is that due to the existence of the task tree, clear task logic can still be maintained even with so many systems added.

I don't think puzzle decryption is a problem. Although it gave me the illusion for a while at the beginning: "Damn! the developers are starting to use garbage decryption to delay the time and AI drawing to fool us." But I later discovered that it didn't affect the main quest, which leads me to believe that this was intentional on the part of the developers. There should be cheats in subsequent updates that will allow us to skip it.

The mission tree is so complicated, and the developer's ambitions are so huge that the only thing I'm worried about now is that this work won't be finished in a short time, or may even end up unfinished. But if the developers can successfully complete this work, I am willing to call it a great miracle in the history of adult games.

yuuyuu

Jun 9, 2017
The new update lets us play again many scenes but it also makes the game more logical. Thx somuch for the new one.

Mar 30, 2022
I never left a reply before, but man fuck this evil guy who thought its good idea to make giant puzzle, I spent 1hour, got it to half, accidentaly pressed home button on mobile and game restarted, all the progress is gone, fuck you dev
Let me guess, pay to play players are allowed to dodge the puzzle.

Hoyking

Dec 15, 2022
Hi all, I'm stuck with the quest asking me to get Dana the new Pyjama. The Pyjama is sold out at the shop (assuming because I already have it from my old save, but when I talk to Dana, I never get an option to give her the pyjamas?
You need to talk to her when she is watching TV I believe

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes