georgetakei

May 8, 2017
I'm having mixed feelings about this game.. the idea is great and the gameplay seems to be going well, but one year in we jut get a couple of blowjobs... was a bit disapointed by the lack of content. Love the giu tho, concept is original, i wish the dev didn't fell for the seasonal stuff but rather push his development further. Deffinitely gonna check this out again several updates from now.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
I'm having mixed feelings about this game.. the idea is great and the gameplay seems to be going well, but one year in we jut get a couple of blowjobs... was a bit disapointed by the lack of content. Love the giu tho, concept is original, i wish the dev didn't fell for the seasonal stuff but rather push his development further. Deffinitely gonna check this out again several updates from now.
Not sure about this, in version 0.9 we were able to fuck the coffee girl, the nurse, the classmate that worked in the brothel, the sleeping sister, and only BJ I remember was the bully.
THEN he fuckdd it all up with this V0.10 complete reboot and back to square one...still isn't worth playing at this point it, just seems like they're bleeding out what they can right now

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The book to the chrismas event will disappear afte Dec and there are still having new contents in the future update, how can I continue to play it when I can't go back:cautious:

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
I really like this game but the problem for me is that there's no way to legit buy the sleeping pills and increase your massage knowledge :LUL: still waiting for more sister content tho :/

Reactions: HUNUTAN

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Also if anyone here actually bought the sleeping pills can you fuck aria and the sister? I'm thinking that the dev intentionally made the sleeping pills cost that much is because content with aria/sister is still not in the game yet

Reactions: HUNUTAN and Jarul

veryhugefrostbite

Oct 16, 2020
what is with the sleeping pill thing? I think they dev made the price like that right now because the sleep sex scene is not yet in the game? Correct me if I am wrong

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
what is with the sleeping pill thing? I think they dev made the price like that right now because the sleep sex scene is not yet in the game? Correct me if I am wrong
Yes I'm thinking the same thing but I'm also waiting for answers of the people who managed to cheat and bought the sleeping pills if there's any content with aria and sister after buying sleeping pills

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Yes I'm thinking the same thing but I'm also waiting for answers of the people who managed to cheat and bought the sleeping pills if there's any content with aria and sister after buying sleeping pills
if you buy the pill and try to use it, the game will tell you that you do not have the pill

Reactions: HUNUTAN

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
All right, then IF it works so well, WHY does my money dissappear after using it, even when in the map mode?
Man go on map use the console FIRST do
GetActor("otaku").data['gold'] = 1000000
then do
PutMoney(999999, "otaku")
You will see that your money is gone use PutMoney(999999, "otaku") one more time and you have money it's not that hard man then go to shop and buy stuff.

BDI

May 23, 2017
Man go on map use the console FIRST do
GetActor("otaku").data['gold'] = 1000000
then do
PutMoney(999999, "otaku")
You will see that your money is gone use PutMoney(999999, "otaku") one more time and you have money it's not that hard man then go to shop and buy stuff.
Money after first try=0, after trying your second PutMoney, =money0, it does not work at least for me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HentaiSlaves
3.30 star(s) 141 Votes