edgylother

Jun 9, 2021
Erica is pointless, she already got her two routes.
There is a high need for a luna route choice first...a love route (she only sings there, but the club owner wants her to "work", so we can either arrange an other place for her singing or become her only client by paying off her dept or making a exclusive deal with the owner or something else) and a whore/ntr route (just continue the fucked up stuff thats already in the game)
Then the rich girl, a love route to prove your worth and get that butler out of the way or a corruption route like fucking her at school, getting her disowned and making her your pet in exchange for a place to stay.
The jealous girl...will you team up on your new pet or will your rich lover convince her to play with you both?
And lil sis...will you just use her sleeping body or will you win her heart?
The teacher...after agent17 accepted the joboffer to kill the disgusting headmaster she could do his job...either for a price (continue extortion route) or as thankful lover
...possibilities for all girls and the taste for almost every player are just a few lines of code away...
I don't think so. Luna may be a whore but she has a reason, that makes her special and I like it, It would be great if the MC would help and dispel her rancor, then they will fall in love

well,I realy love luna’s storyline before remake but now, she is simply a whore nothing more no less

dkitten

Oct 2, 2020
I don't think so. Luna may be a whore but she has a reason, that makes her special and I like it, It would be great if the MC would help and dispel her rancor, then they will fall in love

well,I realy love luna’s storyline before remake but now, she is simply a whore nothing more no less
Shut up. Don't you dare say any nasty shit about my Luna. She's not a whore. What do you know about her huh? Her true story hasn't revealed yet. Don't judge so quick!

edgylother

Jun 9, 2021
Shut up. Don't you dare say any nasty shit about my Luna. She's not a whore. What do you know about her huh? Her true story hasn't revealed yet. Don't judge so quick!
i don't judge so quick
When MC threaten her,she immediately agree
in version 0.9,before remake,she is more resistant than now
she hesitated but when she thought about her feud, she still did
i respect her

Reactions: adam31190

redlong264

Jul 21, 2017
i don't judge so quick
When MC threaten her,she immediately agree
in version 0.9,before remake,she is more resistant than now
she hesitated but when she thought about her feud, she still did
i respect her
From my view i actually like how is luna personality is developing right now, right now she's just doing regular stuff, i mean without "sex" stuff. She's maybe a singer or dancer in the night club but u still need to pay alot of money just to meet her. All of that make her back story abit mystery and sad. Also MC right now act just like a cunt who blackmail everyone.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Agrik and Byczer

adam31190

Jun 17, 2017
This update contains XMas event only. I hope I can see all the content of old version in new version soon.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Totally Pissed with it now wot an Fin grind to try an get big bucks on like 20$ a day and can't even cheat $ go to 0 with save editor and can't access console as some suggest for sod it it is too dam frustrating TOO MUCH OF A DAM GRIND ANYWAY

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes