ja69067

Feb 15, 2021
She' s asking $99,999 for the sleeping pill. How will we get it?
Mine is doing that also, I used console command to add the money and bought it. I have the bottle in my inventory but when I try to use i get the message I do not have any sleeping pills.

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
Mine is doing that also, I used console command to add the money and bought it. I have the bottle in my inventory but when I try to use i get the message I do not have any sleeping pills.
If you look at the hints it tells you its not implemented yet... at the bottom

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Outside of the Erika rape scene, is sex possible with any of the girls yet? Can't seem to find anything yet.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Outside of the Erika rape scene, is sex possible with any of the girls yet? Can't seem to find anything yet.
nope....just the rape scene and one avoidable ntr scene with the teacher and principle.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
place what cheat code to can get money
before you could not edit saves as money rest and only console command made money permanent, but now dev seems to have blocked that too lol
m_gold = xxx used to work

I get dev want people to play their game they way they want, but people like different things, some people even have pineapple on PPIZZA!!!

ohh well, over 900 games in the folder, 4 of them updated today, this was just one, will ignore until i can play as I want

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
before you could not edit saves as money rest and only console command made money permanent, but now dev seems to have blocked that too lol
m_gold = xxx used to work

I get dev want people to play their game they way they want, but people like different things, some people even have pineapple on PPIZZA!!!

ohh well, over 900 games in the folder, 4 of them updated today, this was just one, will ignore until i can play as I want
last comment on page 29

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I dont know...the game LOOKS good and the concept is original and somewhat funny...but the charas and especially the devs definition of avoidable ntr are pretty messed up...the first girl you meet beats you up and robs your money, the second is a whore (so no matter if you see it or not you know it and disqualifies her as possible LI), the third fucks the headmaster (same here, you dont need to see them fuck since the evidence is enough do disqualify her too), then we have the angry /jealous bi/lesbian who is pissed because her beloved girl likes you...too bad said girl is a protected rich one...the nerd shows no interest if you dont have a screen on the belly and keys on the dick, then we have a quiet one who dont (can/want) talk and hangs around the whores at night and the last one is a second hand bitch who loves ugly bullys and is not worth the hassle...thats all in school, then we go home to a trusting family who always locks all doors: A cute sister who already freaks out if you touch her shoulder and a mother who cant even stand you looking. Lets go to town, the bookdealer is annoying and the giftgirl is a cheap, or better said expensive moneyslut...so far the only possible LI besides lil sis (if she ever calms down) and the rich one (if you can "unprotect" her) i found is the barista...okay, the reception girl at the clinic could maybe become one too, but thats all there, the doc is an annoying bitch and the nurse is married, at least she said so. In the end the title could be the hint, maybe we hook up with agent 17, but i dont see much harem potential so far...then we have the useless cheat block bullshit and terrible navigation performance even while playing on a ssd, on top of that its the only renpy game i ever played that really crashes...script errors and corrupted savegames would almost be expected, but i never had renpy crash to desktop before, this game almost every 20 minutes with "out of memory" problems /thinking on a ssd with ~1tb free and 64gb ram/...and a confusing format of inner dialogues, would be better to use different fonts, colors, sizes or anything else instead of the // thing...btw, many texts are longer than the textbox and since you cant scroll there you miss the last textlines.

Overall i will watch a few updates, but if it continues like this i'm out.

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
how can you massage dana leg on day 1 ? why the option is locked even tho i had zero interact with her before i go
is there a WT for this

runz

Mar 3, 2018
how can you massage dana leg on day 1 ? why the option is locked even tho i had zero interact with her before i go
is there a WT for this
as you can see on the hint that event still not implemented

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Money routine: wash dishes, goto scholl toilets, open the headmasters safe, visit your teacher, avoid the bullies and clean the bathroom at home.
Forget the pills, not implemented yet...same as the necklace.

Oct 29, 2017
bor it would really help if you didn't have to open the safe manually every time, but just like the door, with a quick time event...

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes