Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Avoidable is a big word, skipable is the one i would use.
Its the step-family bullshit...the savegame claims incest variables, but since the cheat blocker undoes the changes it dont works at all...and for now there is no real content for them, you can grope the little one while she sleeps and you can peep on the old one in the bath, but thats it for now, both stay as "friendly" as they start.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Avoidable is a big word, skipable is the one i would use.
Its the step-family bullshit...the savegame claims incest variables, but since the cheat blocker undoes the changes it dont works at all...and for now there is no real content for them, you can grope the little one while she sleeps and you can peep on the old one in the bath, but thats it for now, both stay as "friendly" as they start.
Yeah... i try to play more and in the end i think that is not really avoidable, but only skippable. Also... how you can not call this NTR if... you litterally uncover that Luna is a prostitute! she fuck man for 1000$ And there is not an avoidable option. If you give us an option... then the barwoman need to tell us, she only singing here, nothing more. But not, she littealy say... if you wanna fuck her like other do, is 1000$ for night.
The teacher always go in the room with the principal! You can just click on... go away. But that do not mean that she do not fuck him.

For now the only thing I can do is wait and see if the developer really decides to include avoidable things.
Until then, I don't even want to recommend it to my friends. If they have to spend money on patreon, at least it must be for something really avoidable.
It's a shame because the game has potential, but it shows that the story wants or wanted to revolve around NTR events.
Perhaps the developer are trying really to put an avoidable choice, but for now surelly is more NTR then no NTR.

Anyway for now i put on hold on me list of game to play. I'll wait and see how events unfold later on

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
As of version 13.3 or 2021/11/13...still you are cockblocked in almost every possible way. It is a jerk off game short of going the revenge route with one woman(who you can rape). All romance routes are blocked. Hell you can work for hours on the rich female student you go to school with,blackmail another female to help you join her study group,and after three trips to her house and many a blow job,she finaly begs you to have sex with her and strips....bammmmm in storms the butler(she flees in terror)while you are pretty much threatened with certain death if you ever try again(you are not worthy of her).Older family members show up your last visit with the study group...and you are never allowed back on the property again(in school she acts the same though...blowjobs every few days under the table).

As I said it is a blow job game,with not one love interest that you can have sex with.

3 years of development....THREE YEARS and you still can not get laid unless you flat our revenge rape a woman(after beating,kicking,and abusing her repeatedly until she is abused enough to not resist you for a few minutes).

So done with this one. It gives you NOTHING but a cock tease.

It is a shame to because the story is original,the models and artwork are pretty great even against current standards....but 3 years of cock blocking....done.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
finally found the sleeping pills for an outstanding 999,999 dollars lmfaooo XD rip wallet

Marioticom

Aug 25, 2017
If I can afford to leave a purely personal comment on the game and to the Developer.. The game is lacking in content. Both in its "Previous Version" and in its current "Version" but there is a difference between the two.
Two ways "Forgive Erica" and "Punish Erica" were proposed with the character of Erica which I find really interesting and I like the idea that it is a choice dictated by the player, the idea is good and I guess it will be resumed too. from the other girls present in the school (obviously following their own path of events before arriving at this obviously. As it happens with Erica bullying us.) Then personally I got to this point since Erica seems to be the only one pseudo content in the game.. honestly I would say to focus on Erica and dedicate one Update at a time in the sense. In Version v0.14.4 I would like to see her continuation in one of her two Paths and so on with subsequent Updates so that I can complete your Content and have a Complete Experience regardless of the choice that the player will make.
Subsequently, once you have completed the Content of Erica you could go back in your own steps and try to go to complete the Content of Amelia and Luna since they too have one already started in the game, I would say that later you can only go to "Plug" the holes with the remaining girls who already have a hint of content like Dana for example or the hospital nurse or the Doctor in short, you understand.
So I would focus on Update like this:
-Content Erica of both paths of her so as to complete it
-Amelia and her Her sister (Because in the previous version of the game there was a hint of content about it.)
-Moon and her "Work" of her let's say.

From then on I don't know

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Erica is pointless, she already got her two routes.
There is a high need for a luna route choice first...a love route (she only sings there, but the club owner wants her to "work", so we can either arrange an other place for her singing or become her only client by paying off her dept or making a exclusive deal with the owner or something else) and a whore/ntr route (just continue the fucked up stuff thats already in the game)
Then the rich girl, a love route to prove your worth and get that butler out of the way or a corruption route like fucking her at school, getting her disowned and making her your pet in exchange for a place to stay.
The jealous girl...will you team up on your new pet or will your rich lover convince her to play with you both?
And lil sis...will you just use her sleeping body or will you win her heart?
The teacher...after agent17 accepted the joboffer to kill the disgusting headmaster she could do his job...either for a price (continue extortion route) or as thankful lover
...possibilities for all girls and the taste for almost every player are just a few lines of code away...

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
as you can see on the hint that event still not implemented
yeah later at game i found that out but most of the goodies are all unlocked and i waisted a good 5 hour before understand that

dkitten

Oct 2, 2020
As of version 13.3 or 2021/11/13...still you are cockblocked in almost every possible way. It is a jerk off game short of going the revenge route with one woman(who you can rape). All romance routes are blocked. Hell you can work for hours on the rich female student you go to school with,blackmail another female to help you join her study group,and after three trips to her house and many a blow job,she finaly begs you to have sex with her and strips....bammmmm in storms the butler(she flees in terror)while you are pretty much threatened with certain death if you ever try again(you are not worthy of her).Older family members show up your last visit with the study group...and you are never allowed back on the property again(in school she acts the same though...blowjobs every few days under the table).

As I said it is a blow job game,with not one love interest that you can have sex with.

3 years of development....THREE YEARS and you still can not get laid unless you flat our revenge rape a woman(after beating,kicking,and abusing her repeatedly until she is abused enough to not resist you for a few minutes).

So done with this one. It gives you NOTHING but a cock tease.

It is a shame to because the story is original,the models and artwork are pretty great even against current standards....but 3 years of cock blocking....done.
Well, if you played before the remake, you know there's a full sex scene with Amelia. Erika is also rapeable in the current version. Don't expect a romance with certain character as this isn't a visual novel game. It's more of an harem fap simulator because the MC is a horny idiot who just wants to fuck every girl (incl own sister) rather than getting into a serious relationship.

As the dev decided to remake the game, a lot of original story's been altered and it seems there's no progress but it's coming along rather faster pace than before. At least now he updates more frequently rather than taking a whole 6 months interval between updates. I like it so far even though I'm not a huge fan of RPG when it comes to adult games. Also, it's hard to give up those pretty models characters. It turns me on just by looking at them.

Reactions: aladefenix

dkitten

Oct 2, 2020
I wonder why Erica's romance route is blocked. Hopefully it's not a permanent decision. Although she's a bitch, I'd like to see both ending and hopefully 2 routes for every character would be really awesome moving forward but it would be too much work for dev and I know he does all the work by himself except help of translation from the other 2. For a 1 man job coding and modeling, it's brilliant progress so far.

Nuyuu

Apr 29, 2018
Every save file loads into a library books selection with the latest update, anyone else?

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes