Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Totally Pissed with it now wot an Fin grind to try an get big bucks on like 20$ a day and can't even cheat $ go to 0 with save editor and can't access console as some suggest for sod it it is too dam frustrating TOO MUCH OF A DAM GRIND ANYWAY

Wkmeow

Oct 15, 2018
1 star left and i dont know where i can save the left girl. Is it end just with total 5 girls in this event??

Last edited:

KateOlive

Oct 18, 2017

Doge212

Jul 6, 2017
1 star left and i dont know where i can save the left girl. Is it end just with total 5 girls in this event??
yep

HEXATAIL say:
You haven't saved all girls yet .
There are more girls turned to stone in this mountain.
I planned more content , but i didn't complet it perfectly.
Sorry. I ran out of development time.
I'll continue to make this story later.
Many girls will fill the cabin.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
yep

HEXATAIL say:
You haven't saved all girls yet .
There are more girls turned to stone in this mountain.
I planned more content , but i didn't complet it perfectly.
Sorry. I ran out of development time.
I'll continue to make this story later.
Many girls will fill the cabin.
mountain? what mountain?

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Changed the value of money at
but as soon as you enter the store, the values are reset to zero. What is this scary bullshit stopping me from buying the fuckin 'sleep pills for 999999?
How did the author even come to mind to put the price tag for sleep pills in such a wild amount?
The players and me personally were very bombarded from such a pod ...

BDI

May 23, 2017
Reactions: hentai charley

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Requested by, bloodseeker2306

NTR is avoidable
Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankythankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou...

(If I counted correctly, there should be 50 there (y). Was that TOO much? Maybe it's a bit too much... Nahhh.)

[Actually, to be accurate, NTR technically is not avoidable once you start that sequence. You can avoid WATCHING it, but the guy still is banging YOUR teacher. And to continue THAT plotline, you do have to watch the event.]

Last edited:
Reactions: Abagofbabies
3.30 star(s) 141 Votes