Mar 30, 2022
Creating a farming system takes more time than creating a simple story.
More complex and more problems to be solved.
I put a lot of effort into it. Don't underestimate my efforts.
If you don't like it, go do a visual novel.
When have I understimated your efforts??? I agree that having to do some grind can improve the experience, but going over and over for hours on the same grind for getting any advance doesn't improve it AT ALL. If you mean going on with your disgusting attitude of lying and distorting my words I rather you just STFU.

• Angry
  • Red Heart
Reactions: NakkiMuki and Jarul

Cheemsburger

Sep 23, 2020
My compressed unofficial android port of Agent 17 v0.17.8
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
There is a section you have to click a button to collect the code for the safe, the textbox block the button and there is no way to advance the story or turn off the textblock, pls fix

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
It's a wonderful game, although it takes too long to collect money to buy things, but without a doubt it's magnificent, good art, I loved the music, keep it up, guys

Indexless

Aug 25, 2017
When have I understimated your efforts??? I agree that having to do some grind can improve the experience, but going over and over for hours on the same grind for getting any advance doesn't improve it AT ALL. If you mean going on with your disgusting attitude of lying and distorting my words I rather you just STFU.
You need to eat a Snickers my dude.

zickyjork

Aug 2, 2017
As Venipa stated, that's what you need to do, and sadly all the previous anti-anti-cheat won't work, as the developer really added some more fun into this one. Still in the process of fixing the lines as cleanly as I can, but here's the changes (will update this with the full list and file once I've finished following the logic of the last bit).

Update: This should get rid of all the anti-cheat (and fix a bug), as far as I can tell. Feel free to make the following changes to Agent17-0.17.3-pc\game\script\Setting\function.rpy yourself, or replace the function.rpy file with the file added below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To replace/update the function.rpy file, you need to place the file in the Agent17-0.17.3-pc\game\script\Setting\ directory (function.rpy should be placed in the "Setting" folder. You either need to create the folder structure manually (do this, Unren can cause some issues if the wrong version is used), or unpack the game with Unren. To download the script when it opens in your browser window, just right click on the page and click "save as", remove the random numbers and underscore at the beginning, and save to the above location.

With this installed, you can now use the dev console to change variables (like g_gold = 10000 to give yourself $10,000) or use a save editor without triggering the anti-cheat.

Why can't i download the RPY file

Litvenko

Apr 30, 2021
As Venipa stated, that's what you need to do, and sadly all the previous anti-anti-cheat won't work, as the developer really added some more fun into this one. Still in the process of fixing the lines as cleanly as I can, but here's the changes (will update this with the full list and file once I've finished following the logic of the last bit).

Update: This should get rid of all the anti-cheat (and fix a bug), as far as I can tell. Feel free to make the following changes to Agent17-0.17.3-pc\game\script\Setting\function.rpy yourself, or replace the function.rpy file with the file added below.

To replace/update the function.rpy file, you need to place the file in the Agent17-0.17.3-pc\game\script\Setting\ directory (function.rpy should be placed in the "Setting" folder. You either need to create the folder structure manually (do this, Unren can cause some issues if the wrong version is used), or unpack the game with Unren. To download the script when it opens in your browser window, just right click on the page and click "save as", remove the random numbers and underscore at the beginning, and save to the above location.

With this installed, you can now use the dev console to change variables (like g_gold = 10000 to give yourself $10,000) or use a save editor without triggering the anti-cheat.

hey, why cant I found this Agent17-0.17.3-pc\game\script\Setting\function.rpy file ? i mean I don't even have the "script" folder in the game file.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
hey, why cant I found this Agent17-0.17.3-pc\game\script\Setting\function.rpy file ? i mean I don't even have the "script" folder in the game file.
You need to create this folder structure. It exists persay, but it is hidden in the archive.rpa file. Create the script and setting folders, then put the function.rpy in the setting folder. When you create this folder structure, you are replicating the archive.rpa folder structure. Alternative is to extract archive.rpa as I explained.

Litvenko

Apr 30, 2021
You need to create this folder structure. It exists persay, but it is hidden in the archive.rpa file. Create the script and setting folders, then put the function.rpy in the setting folder. When you create this folder structure, you are replicating the archive.rpa folder structure. Alternative is to extract archive.rpa as I explained.
Ummm.... can you write me a tutorial for dummies? I gotta admit, I know nothing about these things. Or at least a way to save my savefile from the anti-cheat. Thank you in advance.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Ummm.... can you write me a tutorial for dummies? I gotta admit, I know nothing about these things. Or at least a way to save my savefile from the anti-cheat. Thank you in advance.
Yeah, if that's the case, I'd just use Dikau's mod, does everything most players would want to do.

If you still want to edit save files, here's what you need to do:
  1. Navigate to your Agent17 install directory (Agent17-0.17.8-pc)
  2. Click on and enter the game folder (Agent17-0.17.8-pc\game\)
  3. Right click on an empty part of the window to open up the right click menu, select new, then folder
  4. Name this folder "script"
  5. Navigate into the script folder by left-clicking (Agent17-0.17.8-pc\game\script\)
  6. Repeat from step 3, but this time name the folder "Setting"
  7. Navigate into the Setting folder by left-clicking (Agent17-0.17.8-pc\game\script\Setting\)
  8. Put the function.rpy file here

3.30 star(s) 139 Votes