Mikey335

Dec 20, 2020
Hello I'm experiencing lag/freeze on my phone whenever I go to shop

Anything to fix this?
I'm only on my prologue

Tnx

Netus

May 31, 2017
hey, is there a changelog between 0.17.3 and 0.17.8 ?
Is there a difference on 0.17.8 from 0.17.3? There is nothing on the changelog
nothing game relevant. just bug fixes.
wait with the download until the new version at the end of July (sponsors) or August (public).

v0.17.8 Official Release
- bug fix
- add Chinese

Win/Linux: MEGA - - Google
Android : MEGA - - Google
MAC : MEGA - - Google

Reactions: Kame_Sennin

Eide.01

Aug 15, 2020
Unren is used for extracting assets and scripts (the underlying game code), but you can also use it to unlock the dev menu. Look for the option: "Enable Console and Developer Menu" (usually option 3). With this, you unlock use of the developer menu by hitting shift+D, and the console by hitting shift+O or through the aforementioned developer menu. The dev menu and console allow you to interact with and change the underlying variables that make the game tick.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But the advanced user stuff can get a bit complicated, so here are some useful examples.
First open the console by pressing shift+O. Now type or paste the code below to change the corresponding values:
Add Cash (sets cash value equal to $5,000):
Code:
g_gold = 5000
set Agent 17 values to max (paste these in individually, pressing enter each time):
Code:
g_misstion_fist = 10
g_misstion_hackingtool = 10
g_misstion_action = 10
Bonus: unfinished Ruby Sex scene that's in the game (once you've finished Ruby's content, aka love = 4, you can set her love to 5 to unlock an unfinished sex scene with her. It's just the fucking animation, but it's in the game. Only do this after you've saved beforehand, and don't save with it set to 5, as this may cause issues in future updates):
Code:
$ SetLove("ruby",5)
Congrats, now you know how to cheat/edit variables in any Ren'Py! I'll add this to my anti-anti-cheat post so people can see it there.
I've tried this and doesn't work for can anybody tell me what i did wrong?

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
dana how do you get her to 4 under the heart im at 3 my quest is to have sex with her at night

HA JO

Nov 25, 2019
Dose anti anti cheat works in latest version cause i followed everybsteps and still not anbe to change variables. Any clue?

LeoUnique

Aug 12, 2021
I'd really appreciate it if you allow mc to progress with Amelia as a good guy, he has already done awful things to them by increasing their bill. Please don't overdo it, there's still purity left in her, she does not deserve to go the slut way as she does not intentionally harm anyone. And he gotta be responsible for his act, please do not stray too far and challenge our limitations.
Thank you Hexatail for the awesome game!

3.30 star(s) 140 Votes