leafcoffee

May 20, 2021
I'd really appreciate it if you allow mc to progress with Amelia as a good guy, he has already done awful things to them by increasing their bill. Please don't overdo it, there's still purity left in her, she does not deserve to go the slut way as she does not intentionally harm anyone. And he gotta be responsible for his act, please do not stray too far and challenge our limitations.
Thank you Hexatail for the awesome game!
In agent17 old version,MC helped her to get her parents’ heritage back by agent17.Ameila would receive the money in two years,because MC didnot want to stop his dirty game so quickly.He keeps a balance of kind and evil.MC fulfill my deep dark fantasy,but the story still have a happy ending.That's the reason why agent17 is my favorite game.

runz

Mar 3, 2018
In agent17 old version,MC helped her to get her parents’ heritage back by agent17.Ameila would receive the money in two years,because MC didnot want to stop his dirty game so quickly.He keeps a balance of kind and evil.MC fulfill my deep dark fantasy,but the story still have a happy ending.That's the reason why agent17 is my favorite game.
Yeah I miss the old version of this game I can't find it anymore

LeoUnique

Aug 12, 2021
Wow thank you man, you gave me the hope I need

Nathnick12

Oct 25, 2021
For devs that mess with config.developer or config.console the easiest is just to jimmy rig the check itself.
Notepad: renpy\common\00console.rpy
Find
if config.developer or config.console:
Replace
if True: #config.developer or config.console:
Console will work now regardless of those settings.

Money code
$ PutGold(65535, "start")
Editing money directly will trigger a security check unless disabled. Details from BigDaddy.

Code could be better but a mod for the phone. Instead of a 6 digit code just enter a number from 0-29 followed by the # button.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the event you don't like to dial codes try the dev log.

Getting it on Android
https://f95zone.to/threads/agent17-v0-17-hexatail.70810/post-8160746
Extracting failed

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Can someone post here what is happening on Patreon right now?
Nothing... just some people throwing random dates in comments - no official date from DEV. I also check on discord but also nothing there.

Release may be in some hours or end of the month - last time DEV just wrote that he will NOT finish in July and not that he was close to finish.

runz

Mar 3, 2018
Nothing... just some people throwing random dates in comments - no official date from DEV. I also check on discord but also nothing there.

Release may be in some hours or end of the month - last time DEV just wrote that he will NOT finish in July and not that he was close to finish.
Discord link??

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Discord link??
Sorry I don't have invite any more. Maybe HEXATAIL will share it if he wants. If not then pay 2$ one time on Patreon and you will get access.
I will let you know release date if they will share it on Discord but I doubt it is close.

EDIT 11 AUG 2022: based on discord info - will be this month. So better to expect 28/31.08 and be pleasantly surprised if this come out earlier then otherwise.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 141 Votes