Gian_154

Mar 22, 2019
Serious question since it has the incest tag, I played a little and I want someone to answer a question, the only "incest" thing that it has is for the step mom and step sister? (I don't consider it incest)

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Serious question since it has the incest tag, I played a little and I want someone to answer a question, the only "incest" thing that it has is for the step mom and step sister? (I don't consider it incest)
For the step mom i belive we don't get to anything yet and step sister kinda is incest because of popular vote for Dana we get to sleeping pills her, every night in her room, her secret love of sex.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
It's one of those technically not incest but because we say it's incest it's incest.
But no there is no incest in this game. Though it is obvious the "step" part is just added for patreon since actual incest is not allowed.
Just as there is no NTR when the principal is fucking the teacher because that's now how that works.

Naega

Apr 8, 2020
Can you do other things to the teacher except for getting money or that's its content right now if not how do you unlock the other options

Reactions: Hentai7777

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
It has 1300 patreons at 2€ minimum. This game just entered into the patreon milking loop
I would strongly disagree. DEV is putting too much content into every update and add too much different mini games? Yes. But this is not milking like bunch of devs who lie they are working for months and months and do not release anything.

Hexa is just working slowly and sucks with updating people :)

If anyone is displeased with update speed you can always adjust Patreon pledge accordingly.

Fyingflame

Nov 30, 2017
is there like a discord for this... cuz I'm wondering if there are any news... the patrons last post was quite a while ago ...

Reactions: csum

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
DEV recently updated progress tracker on discord (I don't have invite) by replacing Sakura by Agent17 event and changing some other stuff. He also still left update at 80% completed:

Content Main
-Ruby -Matilda -Sakura -Summer Event

Sub
-Ophelia -Jihye Event -Agent17 Event

and various other changes...

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
DEV recently updated progress tracker on discord (I don't have invite) by replacing Sakura by Agent17 event and changing some other stuff. He also still left update at 80% completed:

Content Main

Sub

Do you know why Sakura was removed?

runz

Mar 3, 2018

Content Main

Sub

Wait who's that Matilda again?

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes