redlong264

Jul 21, 2017
dont even ask for link, this thread under control of dev himself, so i believe noone can post it,"yet"!

lzr3721

Jan 28, 2022
As Venipa stated, that's what you need to do, and sadly all the previous anti-anti-cheat won't work, as the developer really added some more fun into this one. Still in the process of fixing the lines as cleanly as I can, but here's the changes (will update this with the full list and file once I've finished following the logic of the last bit).

Update: This should get rid of all the anti-cheat (and fix a bug), as far as I can tell. Feel free to make the following changes to Agent17-0.17.3-pc\game\script\Setting\function.rpy yourself, or replace the function.rpy file with the file added below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To replace/update the function.rpy file, you need to place the file in the Agent17-0.17.3-pc\game\script\Setting\ directory (function.rpy should be placed in the "Setting" folder. You either need to create the folder structure manually (do this, Unren can cause some issues if the wrong version is used), or unpack the game with Unren. To download the script when it opens in your browser window, just right click on the page and click "save as", remove the random numbers and underscore at the beginning, and save to the above location.

With this installed, you can now use the dev console to change variables (like g_gold = 10000 to give yourself $10,000) or use a save editor without triggering the anti-cheat.

【在最新的V0.18版本中,反作弊脚本报错失效了。】
如果你也遇到了错误【Strings must be encoded before hashing】的话,请跟着我的操作来尝试:

0、请先在当前没有报错的正常游戏页面先存一个存档
1、请先删除\game\script\Settingfunction.rpyc
2、用记事本打开同目录下的反作弊脚本function.rpy
3、请修改其中第13行为
Code:
        return sha256(str(int_num).encode('utf-8')).hexdigest()
4、保存后,重新打开V0.18游戏即可正常游戏。

【原因】:
之前的反作弊脚本没有对编码进行定义,我怀疑是作者在这个地方做了手脚,故意加上一个编码定义限制。
我怀疑是作者想让这个反作弊脚本短暂的失效,希望今后不要再进行这些修改了。因为不管怎么处理,我们总会找到新的反作弊方法。

【技术分析】:
The method returns an encoded version of the string as a bytes object. The default encoding is .utf-8
If you have a string literal, and not a string stored in a variable, you can prefix the string with to encode it to a bytes object.b

我是一名来自中国的玩家,也是一个初级的开发者,我的英语不是很好,请使用谷歌翻译。

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
【在最新的V0.18版本中,反作弊脚本报错失效了。】
如果你也遇到了错误【Strings must be encoded before hashing】的话,请跟着我的操作来尝试:

0、请先在当前没有报错的正常游戏页面先存一个存档
1、请先删除\game\script\Settingfunction.rpyc
2、用记事本打开同目录下的反作弊脚本function.rpy
3、请修改其中第13行为
Code:
        return sha256(str(int_num).encode('utf-8')).hexdigest()
4、保存后,重新打开V0.18游戏即可正常游戏。

【原因】:
之前的反作弊脚本没有对编码进行定义,我怀疑是作者在这个地方做了手脚,故意加上一个编码定义限制。
我怀疑是作者想让这个反作弊脚本短暂的失效,希望今后不要再进行这些修改了。因为不管怎么处理,我们总会找到新的反作弊方法。

【技术分析】:
The method returns an encoded version of the string as a bytes object. The default encoding is .utf-8
If you have a string literal, and not a string stored in a variable, you can prefix the string with to encode it to a bytes object.b

我是一名来自中国的玩家,也是一个初级的开发者,我的英语不是很好,请使用谷歌翻译。
Interesting, sounds like the developer changed the encoding scheme, which leads to a little bit of whack-a-mole when it comes to crack development. I'll see if I can come up with a more permanent fix later.

Last edited:

SneakyF

Jun 27, 2022
For devs that mess with config.developer or config.console the easiest is just to jimmy rig the check itself.
Notepad: renpy\common\00console.rpy
Find
if config.developer or config.console:
Replace
if True: #config.developer or config.console:
Console will work now regardless of those settings.

Money code
$ PutGold(65535, "start")
Editing money directly will trigger a security check unless disabled. Details from BigDaddy.

Code could be better but a mod for the phone. Instead of a 6 digit code just enter a number from 0-29 followed by the # button.

In the event you don't like to dial codes try the dev log.

Getting it on Android
https://f95zone.to/threads/agent17-v0-17-hexatail.70810/post-8160746
need update to 0.18,plz

Mar 30, 2022
Interesting, sounds like the developer changed the encoding scheme, which leads to a little bit of whack-a-mole when it comes ot crack development. I'll see if I can come up with a more permanent fix later.
Why do I have to be disgusted the dev of the only game I like? Sigh...

lzr3721

Jan 28, 2022
Interesting, sounds like the developer changed the encoding scheme, which leads to a little bit of whack-a-mole when it comes ot crack development. I'll see if I can come up with a more permanent fix later.
非常感谢您之前的脚本,对我起到了很大的帮助,我只是在您的版本的基础上进行了一个小修改,使其能够继续使用。
期待您更加优秀的脚本,有任何讨论的空间欢迎联系我。

Thank you very much for your previous script, which has been very helpful to me. I just made a small modification on the basis of your version so that it can continue to be used.
We look forward to your better scripts. If you have any discussion space, please contact me.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
非常感谢您之前的脚本,对我起到了很大的帮助,我只是在您的版本的基础上进行了一个小修改,使其能够继续使用。
期待您更加优秀的脚本,有任何讨论的空间欢迎联系我。

Thank you very much for your previous script, which has been very helpful to me. I just made a small modification on the basis of your version so that it can continue to be used.
We look forward to your better scripts. If you have any discussion space, please contact me.
Absolutely, nice job troubleshooting from the error log. FYI, you can use this tool to de-compile Ren'Py games to source. Bet you will find that very helpful.

And feel free to publish your adjusted script here, if you would like.

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes