chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hot picture! and Dana only give you a blow job went you Max her Lidio, in your room under the blanket early in the morning event. Because know I have sex with her 18 time already check y save if want.
Also if I recall when you spank her I can't get to last line only to sit on lap. I want also see more from nurses, I don't remember in the past if there was more.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Also if I recall when you spank her I can't get to last line only to sit on lap. I want also see more from nurses, I don't remember in the past if there was more.
I don't if they allow for a extra sex sense on his lap with dana after the spanking because I know went you force her in living room she scream mom on you.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Agent17-0.24.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: MindKnight

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
I dont see a pregnancy tag even tho we make a point of cumming inside all the girls virgin or otherwise.while talking about safe/unsafe days and even girls getting preggo ,
Secondly whats are those coupon codes,
Third why cant we kill ?
Love the game

smirnox1992

Sep 28, 2023
5 libido not hearts I have 4 hearts too, remember when you give her the ariel candy there's a message for her to masturbate but you need 5 libido. But I think I know how to get it, I'm missing 1 quest from her,to get her maxed horny and go bed.
This is for raise dana libido

So to put it simply here it is:
- make her take your hand and shake it then ask for a kiss
- look at her panties
- help her with her homework and ask for a kiss on the lips for compensation
- lift her skirt to see her underwear
- barbecue with cola
- licking her nipples
- touching her pussy

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Help, stuck in prison first day. Wont go to sleep no matter how stories i tell to the guy, still says talk to him
The prison is pretty much straight forward to get stuck where you at must sck only tip I can tell you is to reload from the auto saves there should be a save close to where you are stuck or if a little back better more room to decide if you want go jail or pass 1 day so bug might be gone.

Mr__Hyper

Aug 15, 2023
Please help, im unable to do that quest
Increase her libido first with the board game, Than wait for her to come again (Her Libido will only go down by little after her 1st visit) than call her to room do all the stuff to increase her lib to full (All stuff including kiss, spit in mouth, breast lick, grinding on pussy, than rub pussy than rub faster) an at final choose to have sex

Note - If still not able to reach full libido after 1 board game, Than play board game 2 times of her visit than try to have sex on her 3rd visit (2 time board game can confirm her libido to stay atleast 60% above so you can achieve the remaining by doing all the above stuff)

Last edited:

Mr__Hyper

Aug 15, 2023
Okay so after all the head scratching I was able to complete (Sex with chloe) now I am stuck on sex with chloe in dana's room

Is there a kind soul who can help me with this ?

Edit -
Okay I got it, You need to play penis touching to preceed furthur

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 153 Votes