chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I run out of luck here. :( the inventory errors out, can you please fix it?
won't let me use urm to see your inventory,keep save folder and delete game and install new copy with only the codes NO mods and try if not try loading a save before that point, hope it didnt mess with saves last time had to delete it all and start over but I can finish game in 1 day but this was a test run changing variables to see how I can push it before I break the save :), yeah and incase you wondering about dana 5th libido nothing happens that means it isn't implemented, I found the variables for girls stats and gave dana the 5th libido there's a couple more but need to know, trying figure out how to get Erica 1 heart so I can fill it up

susahkaliajg

Oct 25, 2023
I'm not using any mods, just the codes to unlock things. I have lockpicking at level 3 or 4, and I remember already having the diary password. What's really bothering me is that I go to the kitchen and the option to get a knife doesn't appear, but as I said before, I'll try again later and see what happens.
how do you use mods? and what the mods do to the game?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
how to increase dana and amber libido to max? i want to do the quest where you have to sleep when dana's linido is at max
As far I seen and finished the game 3-4 times already she only has 4 if it's for her last quest it ain't going to be that easy I left that one but will do it on this new game. I put 5 using urm but nothing happen with her masturbation, with erica there was a scene on the good route needed 1 heart so had to cheat to see it no other scenes with her unless the hoe path and haven't fully tried that one. Maybe with a massage on her legs but don't finish it, get her high enough so that with 1 bbq/coke you max it, get her to almost the top you have to fill the whole thing and stop cause next 1 is the one that counts

okinayoketd1

Oct 6, 2021
* Here are all the files included: windows, android, code 0.24 and all saves
- The final save will be on pages 2-5
- All plot options will be on pages 10,11
- All sex scenes will be on pages 20 -> 28
- Amelia, please experience it yourself because I'm out of dollars to continue opening =)))
- Please copy the save to the path: C:\Users\****\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Agent17-1589840340

Link: Drive
Thank you, you are doing God's work

3.30 star(s) 155 Votes