HEXATAIL

Agent17 Dev
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2021
5000sakura.png

Hexatail here!

Thanks to your amazing support, we now have 5,000 fantastic sponsors! We’re truly grateful for each of you, and your belief in us keeps us motivated.
We’ll keep working hard to meet your expectations and improve the game. Your trust and support mean everything to us.

Once again, thank you so much!

Last edited:

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Is it me, or is the rooftop lockpick minigame obnoxiously hard for no apparent reason?
View attachment 4030859
I already did that and kept upgrading until the option became greyed out, I still have ore but the choice is greyed out. Do I need to get more material and keep upgrading until I get the option to level up?
yes, then keep getting the recourse at the morning window mini and how far are you in story because evenly you go to jail, unlock the labor job to fix a chair.

Reactions: Anonymus912

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Does Sakura's route end if NTR path is chosen? Or will there more content for her in a future update?
Sakura NTR maybe! but I think she will still jump because of her situation you put her in and because of your cowardly choice, you ma go in back in time again, repeat instill you go on the script path to save her.

Reactions: Anonymus912

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
how much time the dev planned to end it
They still got Erica, the asshole Parrot/Anriel, Nora/Adele, Ameila, , Alice, Amber, Agent 17, Madeleine/Lynn, Violet/Sophia/Jihye, Elsa/Lamia, Irene (ruby), Matilda, , Hera, Melissa.

-Erica because of her incomplete quest for the sex toy.
-Blue because of Anriel quest to look for him.
-Nora/ Adele to get the password for the safe.
-Ameila (maybe me but I can't get the last two of her on the second icon with the pink dress.)
-Alice because I see a heart but no interact with her somehow, she is there watching you have sex in the background.
-Amber you can only interact with her for two hearts in the kitchen, a sense in her bedroom with her Libido is at max.
-Agent 17 or The Legendary 17 is there anymore of her quest beside to tell her to meet up.
-Madeleine/ Lynn at the bookstore in the day/Drugs Seller at midnight (???).
-Violet/Sophia/Jihye I see hearts but not way to get them full specific Jihye/Sophia.
-Elsa/Lamia maid girl beside getting their Hearts full what is else to do.
-Irene(ruby) beside the quest to not inject with her in the bath nude sense what is else to do.
-Matida the prison warden they say it incomplete for the sex sense as you see her getting pound with her leg spread in the background as the bot girl tell you.

-Hera what can I say it was the same as with Erica the first time, cuff to the wall, I want to break her but sadness it didn't let me.

-Melissa her quest is very long, time consuming just because she wants three Low-quality cigarette each to get the hand-job, blowjob to increase her Libido, then High-quality cigarette for quest at the sex toy store before it deceases again, finally the highest quality cigarette for her panty for me I got it down to 60 and I only have 10 make.

Reactions: csum and PAINKIRA

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
View attachment 4036653
how can i get High-quality cigarette for quest
go to farm, if you can't get in ask agent 17 for password then just collect/smash/roll till you maxed skill. I had it maxed 1st time I went in..just added 300 buds instead the 6 you can pick, also you will need gold bar to lvl skill I suggest get that first. I used phone mod (only for the ores) to get gold bars there's 3 ways, lucking to have 1 while fishing, 2 sticker arcade 3 strip club roulette(will appear after candy quest)

my_hentai

Jan 12, 2019
how can I make Sapphire more obedient? When she sleeps I gotta have 2 points which I can't get. Or did I "just" choose a wrong route?

3.30 star(s) 154 Votes