linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
It's been a while since I last played this and WOW, the Sakura story update was really amazing! Thanks for that, dev HEXATAIL, she is my favourite LI along with Dana since the start and I really enjoyed the possible outcomes for her, hope to get more content for her in the next updates! :)

Hornedgamer

Oct 31, 2023
I'm lost. I tried to use saveeditonline but i couldn't edit gold then I saw some posts about anti-anti-cheat I tried that still failed. then I tried function.rpy post but still failed. can someone please advice me on how to mod gold and love?? Thanks

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'm lost. I tried to use saveeditonline but i couldn't edit gold then I saw some posts about anti-anti-cheat I tried that still failed. then I tried function.rpy post but still failed. can someone please advice me on how to mod gold and love?? Thanks
send me your save and tell me what you need but ain't touching your hearts some npc's have a limit and you don't want break the game, if you use 0x52 urm the variable for money is g_gold, ain't telling you for love because unless you know what your doing it will only break your game for inventory items is gd_inventory items, but I think with phone codes you good to go just make sure you get erica out the way so she don't mug you anymore.

Reactions: Hornedgamer

Jun 29, 2021
I set it to Thai language and it popped out. When I pressed to enter the game, the game screen went black and popped out. What should I do?

Jun 29, 2021
Early init took 0.11s
Loading error handling took 0.24s
1011 script files skipped.
Loading script took 1.45s
Loading save slot metadata took 0.05s
Loading persistent took 0.00s
Set script version to: (8, 3, 0)
Running init code took 0.45s
Loading analysis data took 0.23s
Analyze and compile ATL took 0.28s
Reloading save slot metadata took 0.04s
Index archives took 0.00s
Dump and make backups took 0.00s
Cleaning cache took 0.00s
Making clean stores took 0.00s
Initial gc took 0.21s
DPI scale factor: 1.000000
nvdrs: Loaded, about to disable thread optimizations.
nvdrs: b"Couldn't load nvlib." (can be ignored)
Creating interface object took 0.00s
Cleaning stores took 0.00s
939 script files skipped.
Init translation took 0.71s
Build styles took 0.01s
Load screen analysis took 0.00s
Analyze screens took 0.15s
Save screen analysis took 0.24s
Prepare screens took 1.00s
Save pyanalysis. took 0.00s
Save bytecode. took 0.00s
Running _start took 0.00s
Interface start took 0.29s

Hornedgamer

Oct 31, 2023
send me your save and tell me what you need but ain't touching your hearts some npc's have a limit and you don't want break the game, if you use 0x52 urm the variable for money is g_gold, ain't telling you for love because unless you know what your doing it will only break your game for inventory items is gd_inventory items, but I think with phone codes you good to go just make sure you get erica out the way so she don't mug you anymore.
I just tried to get gold (5000 good ) but it was still 90 as per game progress

• Thinking Face

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I just tried to get gold (5000 good ) but it was still 90 as per game progress
Send me save and tell me how much money you need or what items you need, also did you use the codes for the phone it has good stuff, saves you lots time. If you using Urm these are the 4 codes I use but I strongly suggest don't use the one for the npc's onlyone that I used was for sakura to fill up those 3 hearts and not be doing that 1st part for 30minutes, once the 3 hearts are filled you'll get the answer to go to next part. These are the codes I use...g_today fishing in the value I put 15 to have more fishing tries. g_gold in value I put 69k even thou don't need that much, g_inventoryitem the box that says list(??items) ?? is number items you have in inventory, for every new game the items change location so no need to save each item just the code I put, you click on list and it'll show the items you have, click middle box and that item will appear, I think I have like 50-80 on all items except the cigarettes I put 150 of each because you offer 100 fo9r her panties, gd_InventoryActor..unless you know what your doing do not touch this, christmas_ball_slot.. I used this one to skip looking for the 4 balls was going crazy trying find them just change the false to true. Ok now pay attention in order to fill sakuras 3 hearts you need atleast 1 point to fill her heart but before that check her stats and you'll see that 1 variable is missing that's because her hearts are empty just talk to her before her quest and you'll see a new variable is added that's the one to fill the hearts. I think it's love, each heart has 6 so if you want 3 hearts should be 18 where it says max love and 18 in love to fill those 3 hearts, not all girl have the love variable.

Hornedgamer

Oct 31, 2023
Send me save and tell me how much money you need or what items you need, also did you use the codes for the phone it has good stuff, saves you lots time. If you using Urm these are the 4 codes I use but I strongly suggest don't use the one for the npc's onlyone that I used was for sakura to fill up those 3 hearts and not be doing that 1st part for 30minutes, once the 3 hearts are filled you'll get the answer to go to next part. These are the codes I use...g_today fishing in the value I put 15 to have more fishing tries. g_gold in value I put 69k even thou don't need that much, g_inventoryitem the box that says list(??items) ?? is number items you have in inventory, for every new game the items change location so no need to save each item just the code I put, you click on list and it'll show the items you have, click middle box and that item will appear, I think I have like 50-80 on all items except the cigarettes I put 150 of each because you offer 100 fo9r her panties, gd_InventoryActor..unless you know what your doing do not touch this, christmas_ball_slot.. I used this one to skip looking for the 4 balls was going crazy trying find them just change the false to true. Ok now pay attention in order to fill sakuras 3 hearts you need atleast 1 point to fill her heart but before that check her stats and you'll see that 1 variable is missing that's because her hearts are empty just talk to her before her quest and you'll see a new variable is added that's the one to fill the hearts. I think it's love, each heart has 6 so if you want 3 hearts should be 18 where it says max love and 18 in love to fill those 3 hearts, not all girl have the love variable.
I just changed gold value wherever it was same.

3.30 star(s) 154 Votes