toidaidot

Oct 1, 2021
1727118902700.png help me please, i am in front of rooftop door in save sakura route but my lockpicking skill only lv2 andall my skill locked at lv2 or even lv1, how do you guys max all skill

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
View attachment 4063775 help me please, i am in front of rooftop door in save sakura route but my lockpicking skill only lv2 andall my skill locked at lv2 or even lv1, how do you guys max all skill
easy, unlocking door, sister/mom then at lvl 3 go to director office at school once inside go out repeat till you get to lvl 4, hope you using the codes if not gonna be hard to unlock that door, 1 of the codes make green the whole line or much wider.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
How do you gain stealth exp? been stuck at like 1 and half level even though i been doing stealth related things.
When groping your sister at night just don't let the red bar go up halfway is ok so you don't wake her up and also same as mom in the morning and can't recall if there's more ways

RexDaGod

Jun 8, 2017
When groping your sister at night just don't let the red bar go up halfway is ok so you don't wake her up and also same as mom in the morning and can't recall if there's more ways
Thanks! Also any idea how to get massage level 3? I went to computer paid money to sign up for the massage but i don't see option to go to the place in down town at all.

• Thinking Face

RexDaGod

Jun 8, 2017
The game is not updated to that yet.
I managed to get it after trying it a few time, it does skip whatever happens at the place but did give me lvl 3 massage though.

Also is the sequence in the prison suppose to be super rushed or it broke coz i had some of the cheats on?

• Thinking Face

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks! Also any idea how to get massage level 3? I went to computer paid money to sign up for the massage but i don't see option to go to the place in down town at all.
next to the arcade sticker did you choose the expensive one? that's the one 5 star not the other one

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I managed to get it after trying it a few time, it does skip whatever happens at the place but did give me lvl 3 massage though.

Also is the sequence in the prison suppose to be super rushed or it broke coz i had some of the cheats on?
I use codes+cheat no issues in prison

3.30 star(s) 154 Votes