mkhoi99

Jul 24, 2020
forgot to tell you, you have repair skill at 2 just go back prison and do volunteer work to lvl the skill and also I saw you used old codes or maybe not any codes, they ain't cheats they patron codes and trust me they great, let me know if you need them, even thou I posted them but don't know what page they on, I'm with your game going finish it lvling the skills because on the one you missing keeps poping the stealth pop up and your stealth only lvl 2, let's see if maxing stealth I can get it, will keep you updated.
I don't remember using any codes. it's probably because I'm using a very old save, it jumbles up somehow.
I wouldn't mind knowing those "sikrit" codes you have there...:))

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I don't remember using any codes. it's probably because I'm using a very old save, it jumbles up somehow.
895-412-3654
259-592-2488 Dana’s Love
847-336-9519 Elsa’s Love
243-895-3600 Chloe’s Love
781-912-8811 Melissa’s Love
691-845-8898 Hexatial’s ANGRY
just type the numbers on the phone enjoy them

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Saw you had an old save because when I downloaded this last one it didn't have 2 books only the xmas one, also I notice erica had her heart full how did you fill it up? I couldn't figure it out and last question, enjoying those codes? :)

mkhoi99

Jul 24, 2020
Saw you had an old save because when I downloaded this last one it didn't have 2 books only the xmas one, also I notice erica had her heart full how did you fill it up? I couldn't figure it out and last question, enjoying those codes? :)
very much so, good sir.
Erica I went through the good guy route

Last edited:

xpertery

Apr 10, 2019
Random question, but about that delinquent (?) girl that steals your money - is it impossible to the quest at the end with the image of a vibrator? Im not sure how to get that

• Thinking Face

RexDaGod

Jun 8, 2017
as long you got out the rest isn't important, I was glad didn't last long.
I got the warning its going to be a long sequence then whole thing kinda jump to an conclusion so felt like I missed out on a lot of story XD

Also am I only one who find it funny that the plot that start the whole thing which is the $600 for the VR device is not even in the game yet XD?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I got the warning its going to be a long sequence then whole thing kinda jump to an conclusion so felt like I missed out on a lot of story XD

Also am I only one who find it funny that the plot that start the whole thing which is the $600 for the VR device is not even in the game yet XD?
With erica it goes to certain point, but if I recall and read it will be in next update

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Random question, but about that delinquent (?) girl that steals your money - is it impossible to the quest at the end with the image of a vibrator? Im not sure how to get that
not implemented yet next update dev said was going to put her but can't say how far it'll go

mkhoi99

Jul 24, 2020
Yes I know how you went threw the good route but how did you fill the heart, my heart is empty tried various ways but nothing happen can't fill the heart
lol, I really can't remember. The last time I actively went for her route was probably more than a year ago so probably from a very old save and version.
1 more thing, is the massage parlour mission broken? I kept going to the PC to book the appointment, it ate my money then reset without anything happens

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
lol, I really can't remember. The last time I actively went for her route was probably more than a year ago so probably from a very old save and version.
1 more thing, is the massage parlour mission broken? I kept going to the PC to book the appointment, it ate my money then reset without anything happens
Nope, you make an appointment with the 5 star massage you go there talk with the guy then Dev comes and says not implemented but you get the lvl 3 massage. I think it could be because of your old save. I'll look at it, still have your save. I'll let you know gimme 5minutes.

Reactions: mkhoi99

mkhoi99

Jul 24, 2020
Nope, you make an appointment with the 5 star massage you go there talk with the guy then Dev comes and says not implemented but you get the lvl 3 massage. I think it could be because of your old save. I'll look at it, still have your save. I'll let you know gimme 5minutes.
I'll send my new one

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Ok, your save is broken, maybe that's why that puzzle piece doesn't move. if you want download my saves a page or 2 back from google drive there's a lot saves find one that is close to where you at. I'm making one from start just getting the erica out the way so she doesn't steal my money, will use that save to start new game when we get the update, will even finish the puzzle to get it out the way, I do have trigger some quests but not doing them, also my save will have 200 ore of each and all codes because those codes probably won't work on new version. Or if you bored just start a new game but DO NOT PUT codes till after you choose route on erica if you put them at start she'll steal your money. Also if you don't mind losing money I can show you how to use URM even a 2 year kid can use it's easy, on my save I put 250k gold. It's up to you but if I was in your shoes I'll use one of my saves or start a new game and also on new game you won't have 2 books only the xmas one, which I also added 100 of each orb for the upgrades.

• Haha

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
here massage lvl 3 but it doesn't show worked on your last save, try it on dana see if it works, I'll try it to but got the scene on your save not on the 1st save you send me.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
sheesh, sounds like a lot of work just for a fap nowadays.
thanks again for your help though. much appreciated
anytime saw you almost done, just need a little more, hope they fix that puzzle bug even thou with the codes you don't actually need it but some people like to finish things. Will finish game on your save to see if they fix the bug for the puzzle. But also notice that your save is missing variables for some hidden stats, because with mine I can raise the love and lust and fill up the hearts but yours missing those 2 variables, same with Ophelia(google) and few more girls.

3.30 star(s) 154 Votes