chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Never complain about the puzzle in this game before, until recently....
It's probably because of that 1 on top left corner, if it's that you just have to try to find the spot where to click and since it's high up it's kind of hard. The spot is high middle to high right corner, click and hold till you find it. If still having issue send me save I'll do it.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
the skill prompt button block the whole puzzle piece though.
you mean click the right corner of the puzzle piece?
Send me save I'll do it and save won't touch anything. The click part is at top almost touching the end it's very tricky. I'll hang around here for an hour or so to help others .

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Can you give me acess to your save files? Need it
Page 328 just 1 page back 50mb been downloaded over 50 times, has saves from start till end pages 8-9 are the routes, codes implemented so no need to put them in again.I'll tell you like the rest if you find any issue let me know, but haven't got any response so they good, just put your saves in another folder.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks a lot for the offer
Yeah sorry tried a few things but nothing I had that issue like 3 times since I start game from start a lot and always found the spot but seems imposible, was doing my own personal save from start but this time I moved all the pieces in that corner down before starting, also have tons saves(1 page back) might find 1 close to where you at. Will keep trying.

RexDaGod

Jun 8, 2017
I use codes+cheat no issues in prison
Was it a long sequence? i literally had 2 days in it. Like one i noticed if i work too long i get perm trap in the work area lol. On the second day after working twice I went into warden room had sex option then agent 17 bust in saving me. It was weird to me that had all sex option with the warden just unlocked right away.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Was it a long sequence? i literally had 2 days in it. Like one i noticed if i work too long i get perm trap in the work area lol. On the second day after working twice I went into warden room had sex option then agent 17 bust in saving me. It was weird to me that had all sex option with the warden just unlocked right away.
as long you got out the rest isn't important, I was glad didn't last long.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks a lot for the offer
forgot to tell you, you have repair skill at 2 just go back prison and do volunteer work to lvl the skill and also I saw you used old codes or maybe not any codes, they ain't cheats they patron codes and trust me they great, let me know if you need them, even thou I posted them but don't know what page they on, I'm with your game going finish it lvling the skills because on the one you missing keeps poping the stealth pop up and your stealth only lvl 2, let's see if maxing stealth I can get it, will keep you updated.

3.30 star(s) 154 Votes