whatever?

May 14, 2021
Sry if my english suck, but how can i have sex with chloe? The libido just cant go higher than 5? Kissing, spitting, lick, grind, rub and no more, play this game after very long time
1000187693.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Sry if my english suck, but how can i have sex with chloe? The libido just cant go higher than 5? Kissing, spitting, lick, grind, rub and no more, play this game after very long time
View attachment 4057939
after you tell her to go to your room make a bbq/coke that will raise her libido,2nd kisses, then when you start taking her clothes off massage titties/lick/open her pussy,do thigh when libido full or half way(almost full) have her grind you then faster then....you get message from her.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
View attachment 4057939
If you're on the first sex event, you may need to also increase her libido with the board game. Lose a few turns to help increase her gauge, then hit her up on the next visit. Long as you don't skip visitations, her libido won't drop that fast so it'll be easier to max when she's in your room.

Reactions: whatever?

okuro839

Jun 17, 2023
I can't play the game latest version with joiplay apk. which version of joiplay can play this game. Please help me. I'm waiting this game update for so long

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
I can't play the game latest version with joiplay apk. which version of joiplay can play this game. Please help me. I'm waiting this game update for so long
Game is using 8.3, latest joiplay is only 8.2

You have three choices
a. Recompile it
b. Use official android
c. wait for joiplay to update

Yamy

Jan 13, 2023
Hello everyone, Alice content that did not make it into v0.24 will be included in v0.25. We believe this new version will make things easier to organize. As usual, v0.25 will be rolled out in tiers and we will also introduce a new coupon. This update will include both Alice and Ruby content. It's a small one, but it will be released at the end of the month. Thank you all very much for your support. I couldn't make this game without you. Thanks again! 810a19d8bc3eb13556778198e01ea8d3fd1f4464 (1).jpg

scindo

Oct 4, 2018
Hello everyone, Alice content that did not make it into v0.24 will be included in v0.25. We believe this new version will make things easier to organize. As usual, v0.25 will be rolled out in tiers and we will also introduce a new coupon. This update will include both Alice and Ruby content. It's a small one, but it will be released at the end of the month. Thank you all very much for your support. I couldn't make this game without you. Thanks again! View attachment 4059822
not surprised

Hornedgamer

Oct 31, 2023
won't let me load the save, question how far in the game are you? I have a few saves from different parts of game, even 1 at start with everything just did up to erica so she won't steal my money.

currently I'm at the part where sakura's guard gives me 10k but I refused cuz I thought it'd lead me to love way with sakura. also giving sem in hospital.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
currently I'm at the part where sakura's guard gives me 10k but I refused cuz I thought it'd lead me to love way with sakura. also giving sem in hospital.
Yeah but how much you did all the others because the save I have from start only done elena so she wouldn't steal my money but screwed up there also because next visit is when you have to touch her boobs and she steals money and when she returns it only get 2k back have in that save 250k, don't want to see her because was waiting for update on her to choose the other route but the good route doesn't have anything unless I cheat because there's no way to fill her hearts but can get 1 scene if I cheat. But also have folder with tons saves and if I recall got 1 at sakura too, well more than 1 because I save a lot. What's strange I couldn't even load the save I click on it but nothing happens. Just let me know how I can help.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
got the suit but cant go to wedding
It's at certain time of the day, try passing the time but do it infront building, if still problem persists send me your save maybe you missed something. Did you talk with Google after you got the suit? Google is how MC calls the girl who upgrades the fishing pole.

Hornedgamer

Oct 31, 2023
Yeah but how much you did all the others because the save I have from start only done elena so she wouldn't steal my money but screwed up there also because next visit is when you have to touch her boobs and she steals money and when she returns it only get 2k back have in that save 250k, don't want to see her because was waiting for update on her to choose the other route but the good route doesn't have anything unless I cheat because there's no way to fill her hearts but can get 1 scene if I cheat. But also have folder with tons saves and if I recall got 1 at sakura too, well more than 1 because I save a lot. What's strange I couldn't even load the save I click on it but nothing happens. Just let me know how I can help.
can you just give me a save file from start just with gold (10k?) I'll just complete it fast

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
can you just give me a save file from start just with gold (10k?) I'll just complete it fast
Avoid elena or she'll steal your money and she'll only give you back 2k yeah and might've put a little more than 10k...you know inflation, food prices and all that. Save elena for last, but my google drive(50mb)has tons saves was checking them yesterday

Reactions: Hornedgamer
3.30 star(s) 154 Votes