chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
How to complete "Sleep when Dana's arousal level is at it's peak"?. There find enough chances to do raise her lido during the day and the progress is reset the next day.....
It doesn't reset what you need is to get her at max with the drops meaning she about to nut. When in her room give her a kiss try using tongue(arouse+1), come back later at night when she sleeping, lick tit (+1arouse)insert 1 finger(a+1)insert 2 fingers(a+1)next day if she with chloe do a bbq with coke(a+1) then at night same steps,lick.1finger,2 might not even need 2 fingers when she at maxed just leave don't finish her off and go bed, already did 3 timesI'm trying to see if I can get to the spanking fifth bar and her libido to 5. Pretty much I'm done with game just need the girl from cxafeteria and also trying figure out if anything with the nurses.And trying figure out how to get atleast 1 point for her heart because variable doesn't appear if she has no love, even thou there's only 1 scene so far but need 1 heart, this last part is for Erica not the nurse.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
How do I increase Repair skill to lvl3? I've completed lvl 2 but can't find a way to increase further.
So you fix the fence already then start getting the ore
I go there but when I click on Sakura, I get looped back to talking to her at school and subsequently being killed by bodyguard.
So I check my game you get the choice go into the 30 floor but I click the 7 floor for Banquet Hall and was able to talk to her (Sakura), after sex exist go to the 30 floors click on the hallway 2 for bouncer to appear then pick Ophelia fate card (Love) trust me or NTC if you want go watch her get rape in the bathroom anyway after you try and get destroy Ophelia will mount you then go to the roof top stairs (lockpick) wait for Sakura to shown up, pick (your my friend). After the long talking sense pick Sakura fate card pick (Hope) or NTC to join the threesome anyway you will escape with her and the legendary 17 save her.

Last edited:

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
How to complete "Sleep when Dana's arousal level is at it's peak"?. There find enough chances to do raise her lido during the day and the progress is reset the next day.....
sure in the morning go to dana roo
If you don't have Dana love device (do not try her likability will decrease!) code is on the forum post to get it

Normally play with her body at night undress slowly (Lick her nipple, suck it but don't wake her up then finger her pussy twice and stop or she will wake up on the third time but you need keep doing for 2 day straight or her Libido in decrease.

So with the (Dana love) device in the morning went she in her room knock on her door (turn around) Lift up skirt she will get mad but her Libido will increase, went she is in the living room talk to her, (take my hand shake it) it cute anyway (kiss me on the lips) then went she her room on her chair (help her with her homework) and (kiss me on the Lips) slide in togue and at night went you allows to lock pick then undress her repeat the above step.

3.30 star(s) 155 Votes