Darius567

Sep 12, 2021
Updates: Fixed handling for the new version, added +libido to the characters, and more skip mini-games (some that don't interfere with the story don't have one)

=======

I have decided to create another cheat mod instead of using keyboard shortcuts, the mod now uses in-game menus for the following cheats:

+Money: Adds 1000 to your money
+Stats: Sets all mission stats to 10
... and so on.

Installation: Unzip and copy-paste the mod into the 'game' folder.

Notes:
1.This cheat mod is NOT an Anti anti-cheat, so it won't help you if you want to activate the game's console.
2. When you're loading from a saved game, just change the screen (go to the main map or anywhere else) to load up the mod.
3. Tested on v0.23.x; it might not work for future version.

Some screenshot:
Hey man can u update the cheat u made since I rather use your cheatmod since my save works on the newer versions

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Can i get u save data?
I had to start over haven't even started sukara don't want do it yet but done a lot, farm is done, teacher done to get access to farm. Here's my saves in page 9 there's 2 decisions,page 1 from start with codes, only has 2 save that page, page 2 has 3 saves.

smirnox1992

Sep 28, 2023
I had to start over haven't even started sukara don't want do it yet but done a lot, farm is done, teacher done to get access to farm. Here's my saves in page 9 there's 2 decisions,page 1 from start with codes, only has 2 save that page, page 2 has 3 saves.
Actualy, i play not that all eather, are u have save data with still have many quest but have many resource, and why i cant make high cigarete when i already lvl 3, its always highly

Have android version?

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Agent17 [v0.24.8] [HEXATAIL] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1 GB]
- - - -

Mac [999 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.30 star(s) 153 Votes