naraz2008

Apr 17, 2022
# Announcement of voting results for version 0.26
(Version 0.25 will be Alice's own version in the upcoming 3-week update to avoid confusion).
"Hello everyone, it's HEXATAIL again. I will announce the voting results for version 0.26. "A Violent Story" is the winning story of the poll for version 0.26 this time, I will make content for Erica, Agent17, and Luna for this update. I would like to sincerely thank the Superstar and Agent members who participated in the election.
Please look forward to the upcoming version 0.26. Thank you very much.
" #0.25 IS FOR ALICE ONLY!!! #0.25 IS FOR ALICE ONLY!!! #0.25 IS FOR ALICE ONLY!!! Say something important three times, ladies :)))))

well we need to wait

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Ok, here's the save.
your safe is corrupted, did you use phone mod also? If you read 1 of my post that mod corrupts saves and something I did gave me that cheat message. With the codes you had enough, when character pic is dark it's because you talked to them already. I think it was buying a book, but what I did was installed a fresh game without the phone mod and problem solved, also you have too many things you ain't suppose to have, just use the codes you don't need anything else,just use them at the right time when erica can't steal from you anymore.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
you know what if you can upload your save here for me to check in my game why you are stuck.
2 things wrong with that 1. he didn't buy the paper clip or 2 he didn't study ,he needs skill lvl1 unlocking doors. And I don't even think you need the paper clip for that you have the knife when you get it, so maybe is the skill that needs to be done.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
How to make a hexanyl on Melissa's quest?
Since you asking I assume you haven't done the part where you make them. last cycle of the day go to alley you'll see guy sitting at bench(SAVE) people having issues with seeing only 5 buds instead 6. If you done that plz explain on which quest you on. To make them talk to agent17 to get code for door then at night(last cycle) go to the lab.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Ok, here's the save.
I Check all your stuff and turn off all your device and luck you got the Christmas book for the event and you complete it so I use that to teleport in the event and got out and it put you or the MC back in the morning time and I also went did some of your quest to see if you were still Gitch out and I didn't save and you are fine now. PS went you get the 6-6-LT1.save go to property and apply read all or unlock if you can't normally load it up and so let me know how it go.

Baibak

Jun 24, 2019
Does anyone know how to give yourself "high quality cigarettes" through the console?

I found one post here, it sets the value of all items in the inventory to 99.

- Enable dev console, in game press Shift + O
- Type in "for item in g_InventoryItem:" then hit Enter
- Type in "item.count = 99" hit Enter twice
Doesn't work for items that you currently don't have in your inventory.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
For devs that mess with config.developer or config.console the easiest is just to jimmy rig the check itself.
Notepad: renpy\common\00console.rpy
Find
if config.developer or config.console:
Replace
if True: #config.developer or config.console:
Console will work now regardless of those settings.

Money code
$ PutGold(65535, "start")
Editing money directly will trigger a security check unless disabled. Details from BigDaddy.

Phone Hack updated to v0.24.5
Changes:
  • Corrected error with mainmenu_hack.rpy

Phone Hack and Dev Log Hack updated to v0.23.8
Changes:
  • Removed some coupons from "Show All Coupons" list as they were causing errors.

Phone Hack updated to v0.22.4
Changes:
  • Updated "Give Panties" and "Give Pictures"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev Log Hack updated to 0.22.4.

Getting it on Android
https://f95zone.to/threads/agent17-v0-17-hexatail.70810/post-8160746
Ok having an issue here, the books give a dev cheating message, also when you add some items(shovel and ores) I saved the game then removed your mod, when I uploaded my save those items were gone is it suppose to do that? Do I have to keep your mod installed? And last question how does that cheat thing work I just see cheat 0,cheat 1 and so on till 4, how do you activate it? Well 1 more question are those cheat numbers for the codes to get items? Because I used the codes for the phone and don't want end up with duplicates.

DezeNaam

Jul 31, 2024
I installed v0.25 (Android) and played a few minutes.
After I wanted to check my inventory to see how many papers I have left for cigarettes, my game gives me the following error:
See screenshot.

Rollback to prior doesn't help.
I don't want to reinstall as I cannot copy my save-games on my un-rooted Android.....

Any advice?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
After I wanted to check my inventory to see how many papers I have left for cigarettes, my game gives me the following error:
See screenshot.

I don't want to reinstall as I cannot copy my save-games on my un-rooted Android.....

Any advice?
load up your before the errors.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
See screenshot.

Any advice?
many having that issue, try looking back posts you might see an answer, pretty sure someone answered it but can't remember post maybe you going to have to go back a few pages. Since I don't use phone I think it had something to do with renpy but ignore what I said not putting my money on my guess.

3.30 star(s) 153 Votes