• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
The model and animation quality are top tier, hopefully dev continues work on this and adds proper dialogue for the training part of the game some time. Definitely following this.

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
The scenes and animation in this game are some of the best I've seen in any game its just sad there isn't much content or story its mostly just grinding money then watching a hand full of scenes

Socko55

Apr 8, 2019
nooooo, why? why are her tits fucking massive? The graphics on her face are perfect, it really looks like ahsoka. This title card had me sooo excited! only to be completely ruined by overinflated tits. godamnit.
I'd prefer her with smaller tits too.

But in fairness to the dev, now that Rosario Dawson is playing the live-action version of her, tig ol' biddies are canon.

Aug 25, 2021
the scenes are really fucking high quality but there is no sound, not even music, really makes the thing hard to play and annoying to grind

EvasionYT

Jan 6, 2021
For those asking for android, download joi play, and then download renpy plugin (all from play store), download the game, and then create a path to the .exe. I haven't tried so take my word with a grain of salt

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes