Crystal2

Jan 17, 2023
As soon as i go into a mission or the viewer the character constantly spins as if im steering to the left.
i need help please.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
As soon as i go into a mission or the viewer the character constantly spins as if im steering to the left.
i need help please.
Do you have a controller pluged in ?

It often the reason of bug of that kind in game. If yes, just unplug it before starting the game.

Crystal2

Jan 17, 2023
Do you have a controller pluged in ?

It often the reason of bug of that kind in game. If yes, just unplug it before starting the game.
Thats what i thought too but my controller is bluetooth and its not connected. i might try unplugging all usb devices one by one tomorrow.

ec80

Aug 7, 2018
uncensor plugin v1.0.0.4
game version independent. will be works on next game update.
It's BepInEx plugin. use the . maybe you have an X64 client. use

Features
  • Uncensored
  • F1 : HP / Burst cheat toggle

Install
  • extract BepInEx BE to game folder.
  • extract helper plugin to BepInEx\plugins\ folder.
  • enjoy.
If plugin is works, you can see the help on game loading like below. (version be showed)
View attachment 2995339

If the debug console windows is annoying, edit BepInEx\config\BepInEx.cfg

Changes log
2023-12-25 v1.0.0.4
  • Fixed turn color to white on transparency is max.
2023-10-11 v1.0.0.3
  • Fixed Rayed scene
  • Fixed Ark Show Toilet scene
  • Fixed Manual Uncensor
2023-10-02 v1.0.0.2
  • fixed Burst cheat.
  • uncensor is completed. maybe no need to use manual uncnesor(F4)
typicly confusing as f*ck instruction so ofc it isnt working for me no matter how many times i try. knew this would be the case reading this post
tried another 2 time still no luck. what link to down load. To go where????????????? to work? how hard is that? uncemsor used to be as simple as place texture here. wtf happend??? on second thought i'll just delete it since no answers here. here to have a good gaming expeeriance not rage at the comp because a simple prossess in old games has turned into mission impossible. if i wanted to play that i'd break out the old n64

Last edited:
Reactions: naiyenmelody

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
wait how are some of the NTR scene replaced with MC some scenes are like gangbanged or double penetration XD

Sep 9, 2018
How the fuck does anyone play? Camera jumps around like crazyyy

You have to be on drugs to play this game, holyshit too much effects

Last edited:

DeZenVi

Sep 11, 2020
uncensor plugin v1.0.0.4
game version independent. will be works on next game update.
It's BepInEx plugin. use the . maybe you have an X64 client. use

Features
  • Uncensored
  • F1 : HP / Burst cheat toggle

Install
  • extract BepInEx BE to game folder.
  • extract helper plugin to BepInEx\plugins\ folder.
  • enjoy.
If plugin is works, you can see the help on game loading like below. (version be showed)
View attachment 2995339

If the debug console windows is annoying, edit BepInEx\config\BepInEx.cfg

Changes log
2023-12-25 v1.0.0.4
  • Fixed turn color to white on transparency is max.
2023-10-11 v1.0.0.3
  • Fixed Rayed scene
  • Fixed Ark Show Toilet scene
  • Fixed Manual Uncensor
2023-10-02 v1.0.0.2
  • fixed Burst cheat.
  • uncensor is completed. maybe no need to use manual uncnesor(F4)
somehow the uncensor only looks correct on ARK, not on Ai-deal and Ray-Ared. i noticed an error on the BepInEx Console which says [error : unity] material doesn't have a texture property '_maintex'. the error occurs when opening some galleries, but not the Night Pool Gallery, where ARK shows up. is it the cause of this kind of behavior? or is it the way it is? but the uncensor of AI-deal and Ray-Ared on that gallery is also weird.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
somehow the uncensor only looks correct on ARK, not on Ai-deal and Ray-Ared. i noticed an error on the BepInEx Console which says [error : unity] material doesn't have a texture property '_maintex'. the error occurs when opening some galleries, but not the Night Pool Gallery, where ARK shows up. is it the cause of this kind of behavior? or is it the way it is? but the uncensor of AI-deal and Ray-Ared on that gallery is also weird.
'[error : unity]' is error of "unity" not plugin. it's bug of game.
AI-deal and Ray-Ared has no texture at genitalia(hollow). plugin replace it with "tex_sotai_NSFW_.png". it's from ARK.
color of genitalia at night pool, I think that there needs more light sources. all scene's color of genitalia is same. but it seems to be affected by the light sources. dev don't care it. cause they make it to white.

devil_kit

Jun 8, 2020
typicly confusing as f*ck instruction so ofc it isnt working for me no matter how many times i try. knew this would be the case reading this post
tried another 2 time still no luck. what link to down load. To go where????????????? to work? how hard is that? uncemsor used to be as simple as place texture here. wtf happend??? on second thought i'll just delete it since no answers here. here to have a good gaming expeeriance not rage at the comp because a simple prossess in old games has turned into mission impossible. if i wanted to play that i'd break out the old n64
I had problems but got it to work.
The version of Bepin you need is BepInEx Unity (IL2CPP) for either Windows or Linux depending on your OS.
(I originally tried the Mono version but the compiler used in the game is IL2CPP, so it was a case of just deleting the Mono version and dropping in the IL2CPP version.)
Install the contents of the zip into the AidealRays folder where the .exe launcher for the game is located.
Next install the contents of Aideal helper zip into the BepInEx\plugins folder.

Welcome to my kit talk, happy fapping.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes