JakeDunn1984

Sep 12, 2018
This is my first experience with BepInEx BE. I cannot for the life of me figure out what files to place where for the uncensor mod to work. Anyone able to help me out here?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
This is my first experience with BepInEx BE. I cannot for the life of me figure out what files to place where for the uncensor mod to work. Anyone able to help me out here?
This is installation of BepInEx and cheat on another game. that game's client type is 'mono' but the way is same.

Kittycum

Oct 4, 2020
hello guys i wanna ask so i download this game on lewd ninja its like 8 gb so when i open it in win rar it takes like 20gb of my storage when i delet the game again it only deleted 8gb of the file can someone help me?

SN123

May 10, 2018
hello guys i wanna ask so i download this game on lewd ninja its like 8 gb so when i open it in win rar it takes like 20gb of my storage when i delet the game again it only deleted 8gb of the file can someone help me?
something might be wrong with the download or you downloaded other things aswell check your unistall files on pc to see if anythign new downloaded with your file

Jun 30, 2020
i have a problem: extracted everything from the torrent, placed it in one one spot. but it keeps saying it failed to initialize player.

(and on a side note: the first part of the torrent is an .exe file...)

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes